Reviews for Still Life With Moth Men
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 1 . 7/26
Okay so I'm reading this just a few years after it was posted, but to be fair I was looking for some earlier fix to avoid spoilers, as I haven't finished the series yet. Its age isn't the only reason I read this story, however- my text tone is scully's "I fell down a hole!" so this story seemed right up my alley.

Scully and Mulder both seemed very in character imo. I liked the "bedtime snack" agent a lot and was kind of disappointed that he just dropped out of the story, but he was a neat character nonetheless. I liked the tone of this fic, as it emulated the tone of some of the lighter episodes of the show with a satirical edge. Well done.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/28
You really like synonyms, don't you? :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/11
I simply had to review this, because it was hilarious! The perfect story showing the flirty banter of Mulder and Scully's relationship. :D
Vanessa Guerrero chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Amazing. You portrayed Mulder and Scully' s mannerisms perfectly. Actually, they were even funnier because I had insight to their thoughts. It had a lot of innuendos and flirting without the sex, which kept me hanging for more. Truthfully, sometimes the "more" is a bit much unless there is some awkwardness involved. This was my favorite fan fiction by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
that was a happy light-hearted romp, chuckled, giggled and at least one 'cover-my-mouth-laughing-like-a-lunatic'! Thanks!
ufovalet chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is one of the best X Files fics I've read, Mulder and Scully are perfectly written, I love your writing style and it goes so well with the theme of the show. 5 stars
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
The characterizations were spot on. I loved this story; it was hilarious.
Anna Williams chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I should start by saying that this review/favorite is many years overdue. Long before I even had a account (or even my own computer) I read this story and loved it. This is the most perfectly characterized X-Files fic I’ve ever read. This story feels so organic that I feel like I could watch “Detour” and expect the episode to unfold as it does here. You’re writing skills are top notch. I need to peruse the rest of your stories to see what I’ve missed over the years.
Ano Nymous chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wonderfull Storyline. Would have liekd a litte more moth men though.
KateEals chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
(I don't feel like signing in, but) Just found this thanks to tumblr (which was literally YEARS from existance when this was published). This was great! I loved the M & S banter. I also found it a bit funny that a 2011 episode of Castle ripped you off on the whole hand-cuffed together thing; sweet!
LydiaTheTattooedLady chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I found this in the middle of the night by pure chance and had to practically force myself to stop reading after an hour (to get at least *some* sleep). I finished it the next day and it was absolutely brilliant!
Thank you so much for sharing! I had to laugh out loud at every second sentence... Loved Mulder and Scully's chemistry, could hear their voices in my head while I read it.
I'm not even sure if you're going to read this, but anyway, great job!
thexxit chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I admit, I found this story VERY late, but I am glad I found it. I loved every minute, and I especially loved funny Scully. I know she has a great sense of humour dying to be unleashed!
BoredomkillsXF chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it :D
jendel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great story!
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was the most charictor accuret X-files fan fic I've ever read. You got Mulder and Scullys wit just perfect. Even the way you described their reaction to one another was great! I could totally picture them saying and doing all that. 'raising his hand in perfect imitation of a second grader "I need to, uh, water the greenery"', That was soooo Mulder. I love that you include the little know fact of Mulders colour blindness.

Keep writing, keep posting, keep free of MSR.

And as always; Trust no one.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »