Reviews for Still Life With Moth Men
LeeHughes chapter 1 . 7/3
Awesome. Great job.
LongLiveHumour chapter 1 . 6/8
Magnificent :D Can't write much, too sleepy, brain mush. I laughed a lot. Love Mulder's running joke on his colourblindness, and the serious twist at the end - red eyes in a green forest, very neat. Scully and Mulder's sniping at each other is perfection, Scully pushing the boundaries of her usual sober attitude, a delight, and Mulder trolling everyone, a joy. I haven't watched the XF in a while, but they are completely and utterly themselves. Scully-and-Mulder, a whole thing.

(By the way, is Avacado supposed to be *Avocado? Whatever the truth, I kept misreading it as such and giggling. Anything with avocado in it is impossible to take seriously, and I am just fine with that.)
enj412 chapter 1 . 4/14
Words can't describe how much I adore this story!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/7
This is very well written. You managed to infuse a bit of OOCness into the story in such a way that there was a good explanation for such, which just made the story that much more fun.
MERYLAstreep chapter 1 . 4/2
That was great! Funny, witty, bantery, enojyable. Thank you for sharing and thank you for raising the issue if the doorplate. It bithers the hell out of me that she doesn't have her own. Even in the revival. C'mon CC it's 2016!
This was a fun read. Thanks.
drodrey chapter 1 . 3/11
I've only recently finished watching the series, and have been solidly depressed by the general lack of quality fan fiction available in the fandom. This was enjoyable though, and the characterisation was great! So far I've found MSR to be revoltingly sappy - so this was nice! Also was a nice blast from the past - ahh back in a time where all fan fic used excessive punctuation to indicate italics, thoughts, everything. I'm glad that time has passed, but I didn't find it too jarring in your story anyway.

Anyway thanks for so far being one of the only decent x files fics I've found!
The Lightning Bandit chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I got into the xfiles just a few weeks ago. Really enjoying it on netflix. So I was hoping that there would be a few good fanfictions in this fandom. But unsurprisingly it's mostly garbage. This managed to capture the characters voices very well. I could hear them saying most of the lines. The jokes were mostly funny. For a fanfiction it's very well done. I really enjoyed it.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Okay so I'm reading this just a few years after it was posted, but to be fair I was looking for some earlier fix to avoid spoilers, as I haven't finished the series yet. Its age isn't the only reason I read this story, however- my text tone is scully's "I fell down a hole!" so this story seemed right up my alley.

Scully and Mulder both seemed very in character imo. I liked the "bedtime snack" agent a lot and was kind of disappointed that he just dropped out of the story, but he was a neat character nonetheless. I liked the tone of this fic, as it emulated the tone of some of the lighter episodes of the show with a satirical edge. Well done.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
You really like synonyms, don't you? :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I simply had to review this, because it was hilarious! The perfect story showing the flirty banter of Mulder and Scully's relationship. :D
Vanessa Guerrero chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Amazing. You portrayed Mulder and Scully' s mannerisms perfectly. Actually, they were even funnier because I had insight to their thoughts. It had a lot of innuendos and flirting without the sex, which kept me hanging for more. Truthfully, sometimes the "more" is a bit much unless there is some awkwardness involved. This was my favorite fan fiction by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
that was a happy light-hearted romp, chuckled, giggled and at least one 'cover-my-mouth-laughing-like-a-lunatic'! Thanks!
ufovalet chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is one of the best X Files fics I've read, Mulder and Scully are perfectly written, I love your writing style and it goes so well with the theme of the show. 5 stars
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
The characterizations were spot on. I loved this story; it was hilarious.