Reviews for A Better Tomorrow
MaryFace chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
the cheAt is R-1 R-1 and O (circle) r2 r2 up down ... until says wanted cheat!
luga doga chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
this stiry is bull * its the worst

have a nice day
Jah Jahara chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
I've been following this story for a while now, and I like how you have twisted a not-so-common movie into the GTA scene.

The grammer and spelling in your fic is the best I've seen in a long time, and Christine is very humorous.

Keep up the writing, and good work!
Sadistic Fox chapter 5 . 10/15/2004

KiaGirl07 chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Another blow-out chapter, cheach. Hope you continue the effort to keep these get-you-thinking-chapters up sometime soon. I really want to find out what is going to happen next! I have never seen that movie you are basing this story off of. The detail and character feelings are important to keep this story very much alive and make it stand out. Please keep these chapters coming!

My only other suggestion would be including my fav guy from GTA I. Mr. mute himself. I like how you incorporated Tommy Vercetti into this story already, but try taking 'The lone jacket man' one step further. I bet you'd do wonders with him.
Catalina87 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This fic you have is one of the best I've read on this site. Your plot and detail are amazing, and I like your movie-tie in to a video game idea. At some point, I hope your two sets of characters (even the clutzy one! I really like her! : ) ) all have a run-in with each other.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Sadistic Fox chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
Another good chapter...
Sadistic Fox chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Both chapters are great, but It'd be better if you didn't censor it. The language isn't even that bad anyways.
Jah Jahara chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This story is really unique! You have very amazing detail and an interesting story line going. I like the bit you added about the fiance's recital. Very funny. Well, can't wait to read another chapter
MacyBlue chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
It seems interesting so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this story.

0ne thing though. The story is set in 1985, and you talk of Vercetti and his doings. But Tommy didn't go to Vice City until 1986. Just wanted to let you know. :)