Reviews for Holy Hair, Batman!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love your story so much!1
ericacv chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Im a shikaino fan cool story
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww, that was so cute. I'm a bit confused about the "Batman" thing though. LOOLS! Poor Ino and her hair. But Shika was so nice to her ( : That was adorable and halarious! Good job.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was so nice. It was full of humor, cute moments and alot of ShikaIno goodness lol. I totally loved it.
SharinganWarriorTribute chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Sweet. I liked the story.

DynamicKayos chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Tee hee. Aki-chan did say your stories were original. Nicely written.
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
DesertCat chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
wonderful story, the twins were so cute!
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That's cute. I can totally see a domestic scene btw Ino and Shika turning out like that!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was THE greatest one-shot of Ino/Shika stories that I have seen! You rule so much!

I love the idea that they have twin disasters for children. And the title in itself was highly amusing. I'm also grateful for you being a Sakura/Naruto fan, because Naruto makes the pink monster a bit more bearable to think about.

Either way, this was a really sweet oneshot. I loved it! It goes directly to my favourites!
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Ohh! *_* It's so cool _

I loved Shikamaru xD ' "I took a shower," Shikamaru retorted, tossing off his clothes with deliberate slowness. "I'm clean, and I gave you jewelry. If that's not romantic, I don't know what is."' xD Omg!

Keep up the good work! )
Ram3nchan to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That is, the best title on the face of the's funny becuase I was flipping channels today and I stumbled upon that old batman and was like 'oh MY god. Those are the worst lines on the face of the earth. Robin really needs some new expressions.'

anyways, you story was also fairly amusing.

yeah...I'm not very good at reviewing things lol...yeah I'll just...let myself out...
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
O.O wow. orange hair. _~ But Shikamaru's so lovable, he didn't care! much...