Reviews for Hikari Looks Like A Lady
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Kawaii!
EngelchenYugi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ah this is my favourite fanfiction!

So cute! And Joey acts so... damn cute, how he looks on Yuugis legs, that was so great. I just have to say that this fanfiction is adorable!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Roki! So very cute! I don't find much of this couple, and when I do, the story's kinda bad. This is kawaii!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Eh, nyan! You have a penchant for pairings all over the place, I've noticed... not that I'm complaining, as it's all beautifully, imaginatively and believably put together, this certainly not the least of it.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
You can NOT say Yugi looks pretty! DO YOU HAVE A WISH JOEY? Real nice ending.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
this is awesome i loved it
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hm. Interesting concept you've got here. Personally, I wouldn't think Yugi would look too good in a dress, but who am I to judge.
tati1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
AW! *smiles widely* AW! I'm going to be cooing for the next hour...AW!

Loved it; totally loved it.

AW!
Misura chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
*sighs* Joey, Joey. You need to see Yugi in a *dress* before figuring out that he's hot? Really, that's just so ... cute-adorable-squealworthy of you! *squeals and blushes* I especially loved the way you wrote Yugi, giving him a bit of agression and daring that sometimes seems to lack in other fics. (Not that I mind a fluffy, helpless and innocent Yugi, but ... the part he played in *this* fic fitted him extraordinary well too.) A humorous and romantic read. -
Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Another awesome Amarin Rose one-shot!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
_ Okay, your stories just keep getting better and better. This was GREAT! Especially their interwining "Joey/I am/is so dead"s. ~ Everything here was incredible. I'm very happy. _

Rock on!

DSF
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Interesting story. Yugi in a dress...ha ha...
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Aw, that was cute!

*giggle*
caligulasNightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this story was cool.i really liked times where Joey kept on comparing Yami and Yugi was just to funny!keep up the good work!