Reviews for The Art of Love
synnworld chapter 2 . 4/30
I know this is way late, but i have to say, making them the leaders/head of the organisation that they are infiltrating is actually bad! This isn't some secret group or underground drug ring where in leader position they would remain hidden which plays in favour of being undercover. These are public position that get idolised and damn near worshipped, so every step they make, every action they make will be viewed, talked about, and so on by the student body because these are usually high positions of popularity.

This actually makes it harder for them to do their job, not easier for them to stick together. Plus they are coming out of no where and taking high popularity positions... That doesn't just happen. Without setting off alarms for specific people.
IskandarVesperia chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
This story is really interesting and I am really interested in reading the next chapter
Honestly I never found that any of the chapters were rushed, they were always interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
UnknownPen chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
Hey. Don't knw if you ever wrote the stories in this chapter, but I'm all for the second one, except with the roles reversed. Ingrid to me is sorta cool n mysterious, and more likely to disappear after high school. And Fillmore would probably end up as the detective. I can so see him coming home, tired, with his tie hanging down to find Ingrid Third, pale skin lit by moonlight, waiting for him on his couch with an enigmatic smirk... Let me stop before I end up writing a fic here. Hehe.
AzurexJen S chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Continue! Yeah it has been awhile since you left off, who cares? But plz finish it, I'm too hooked to not be curious as to what happens next, its torture not to know. I have no idea if you still get the e-mails for these reviews but pretty please update!
robins princess starfire chapter 17 . 12/23/2009
okay it's obviousy been a while since you wrote this. If you still get these's i hope you'll take into consideration about restarting this FANTASTICLY AWESOME story. you said only two chapters left so why stop now. so it's been a couple of years so what. Read it and then pick up where you left off. PELASE PLEASE PLEASE if you still get these's finish the story PLEASE!
RAGA chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Why make them the leading positions? Isn't the point of undercover work not to draw attention to yourself? Just doesn't really make sense.
Snowysong chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Please update soon...
Keaira Rogue chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
This is pretty cool,hope you finish it.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 17 . 4/14/2008
I feel I must start off by saying you have left this story for way too long.

Other than that, excellent story, (ugh, I HATE being perky)! XD

Please update so I can review.

Peace-out, MinnyMisty
Nato-101 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
nice story ] keep up the good work!
biddy-grub chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
your fic is really good, why havent you updated for like ever?

please update it!
padfoots-wife chapter 17 . 1/13/2007
lv ur fic this is the first one of these fanfics iv read its userly dr who an harry potter but i have fell in love with them now iv read ur an cant wait 2 see what happens next update soon
Tuli-Susi chapter 17 . 11/24/2006
you had to leave it at a cliffhanger, didn't you? i loved this fic! please update, but i guess that's too much to ask after over a year...*cries*
Peace Is Just Silent War chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
Yep I love this please update it's been forever!