Reviews for my darling magpie
Agnesnitt202 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Please update, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I was always rooting for Agnes and Vlad, Oats was awful and too good. A levels are hell, I am in Yr 12 and it has been the worst year of my life.
Eleret1 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I love Agnes/Vlad! Please update :)
Sybil Toraxim chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Heh heh very nice

Did you know that this is one of like ... three fics with Vlad and Agnes in it? It's a tragedy! Thank-you for helping avert this tragic plight!
morot chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
The first paragraph is a bit long, you write the numbers up to ten with letters(not 2) and you should start a persons name with a capital letter(Terry Pratchett).
eromenosx chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Oh wow I like the part where Vlad thinks "Agnes. Agnes Nitt. Find Agnes Nitt… she escaped once… mine.. All mine.. Agnes, Agnes…Agnes…" Vlad is sounds so posseisive...
Big Cat chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
hehehehehe I like that. Very good story so far. Go on.

Cat
atanna10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was hilarius enough to make my stomach hurt! Great job, you captured the pratchet world perfectly! WRITE MORE!
honeyblank chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
please update
Megan chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
OI Whats with the notice
charlie chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
What a brilliant idea! and I have to say you are mimicking Pratchett very well stuff like the tramp and gravity was an inspired touch...

Please update soon...I want to know what happens and I was always rooting for Vlad and Agnes. Good luck with the ALevels
Arianrod chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
while you do have a very good idea, and mostly you've got pratchett's style down quite well (certainly much better than I could manage), you should tone down the language a little. I cannot think of a single time when he uses the word fuck. The closest I can think of is in guards guards where the guards are described as feeling "bucked up which was several letters of the alphabet away from how they normally felt". I can't think of him using anything more than bugger, damn and crap. Also, Granny Weatherwax is not a ms, she's a mistress. however you are still doing well and good luck with your a-levels. I did those last year, know how hard it is
Pink Ferret chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
way! I like this story. Please do finish this - I think you're very good at mimicking Pratchett's narrative voice.
thw chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Pelase update
MrsVladMagpyr chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
OH MY GOD NO! NOT A MAGPIE!

actually it is rather nice. but you could, you know, have him reincarnate (or whatever) and then possibly they could, ahem, hook up later? i was always rather disappointed in carpe jugulum.
kittybro chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
. I absoluetly adore this! ITs such a cute fanfic . Hahaha vlad as a pigeon is ingenious . Please update son! PLEASE! I'm desperate for more .