Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
keep writing :]
Ryou And Bakura's Only Love chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Well I loved the story but you just had to stop there didn't you? Well anyways I forgive you this one time but DON'T DO IT AGAIN! Anyways I loved the two chapter can't wait till the third one comes out well smell ya later! lol
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
I hope you havent forgotten about this story! its really good and I hope you can update it soon!
Verg chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
This ain't a chapter, but meh.

I wanna tell you that the story is proceding interestingly so far. ((please please please make Bakura wear a nurse outfit! *drool*))

Update soon!
Verg chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Just a note, before I continue reading. The nationalities of the chracters you just described are no doubt derived from the accents of the English voice actors for the show. Everyone on the show is Japanese , with the exception of the Egyptians, and some people that show up for tournaments and the like. Just thought I'd let you know.
Everlasting Flower chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
can't wait till you update, this story is funny.
Sierra's Darkness chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Ohh... Ahh... _ I like it. So fluffy... I am going to the dentist, now...

~ Hanna
yugischic08 chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
ok i know this isnt a chapter but im gonna go ahead and review ne ways. i like the story and i hope u review soon. i think ii is quite funny too. i like how bakura is actually being protective of his hikari. well i hope u update soon. and if u like u can e-mail me i like e-mails. (hehehe)
misorin chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
T.T And I thought this was an update.

By the way, have I reviewed before? /forgets stuff/ If I haven't... /shoots self/

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID! Okie... I'm done... '

GOOD STORY UPDATE attempts a raspy voice
Atsuko-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
x This was wonderful. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Bakura called Yugi, but eh, whatever. I just wish I had more time to read the rest, but eh, it's 'bed time' for meh, so I've got to run. x3 Oh well. I shall return for more once I can. Keep up the great job.

Oh, and you're right, and I thank you for being right. Ryou would say "Christ!" and not "Ra!" so me. Thank you? XD

Long love Bakura-san!
WolfBane2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
I'll read anything with Ryou in it, but this fic is pretty good. So hurry up with the next chapter!

(as an afterthought) Please.
justaperson chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
hn i must say your writing style is very good. i've never seen someone think of bakura in a nurses outfit; but i've seen pepole think of ryou in a belly dancing outfit or was it gypsy *shruggs* well thier the same thing bascly(bad sp). oh yes you and i are atheist kool my sister's one to he he. you've also been studdying Japanese same here. yes the Chinese pray to thier ancestors, and the Japanese inturn nachure (bad sp again) _
BAKUSGAL200 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
OH MY GO FREAK I LUV AGSTy STUFF AND I LUV UR STORY U MusT HAV GOTTON US CONFUSED OR SUMTIN CAUSE DATS MY SEPcIALTY AND I DON"T DO THAT SMILEY THING U FREAK I HATE U IM NEVER READING ANY OF UR STORIES AGAIN AND ILL TELL ALL MY 43 FRIENDS ON FAINFIC TO NOT READ UR STORIES ITHER
Bakuras-Hell chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
hehehehe! i cant still imagine Bakura in a nurse's outfit...that would be the best thing ever...bakura in a tight, little nurse's outfit...hehehehehehehehehe! you hafta make him wear one sometime in the fic for Ryou! (and me, lol) please?
Ikumak chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Lol great story. I sorat hate being sick, but what I like is the benifit of not going to school and being the lazy bum I am. But the piuking is not welcome though -_-. I'm not really a fan of lemmeons (however spelled) or that stuff but that doen't mean i wont read your fic if you write it, your a helluva better writter then I was when I started (not that I'm any better .). Uhh.. great fic and hope ya feel alot better soon! *yawn* it's 3:23 am here and it raining (i love the sound of it). Ack! I better stop rambling. Sorry, most of my riviews are really long.