Reviews for Sanguine Twilight
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Lovin' your story! Sesshomaru has finally lost his damn mind! He's always so calm and reserved, I knew it was only a matter of time before something made him snap. Now I need to know, what happened to the rest of the story? It was getting so good, then it just ends. Did it continue under another name? Miroku loves Sesshomaru! Such a cute yaoi couple!
Nicole chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Love it
Live to anger the World chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
um, this was almost exactly the same as the last chapter. the ending was just different.
Nightmother chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
so cool...but the first part seemed a lot like the last chapter, and am it's not finished!
Nightmother chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
oh dear, everything is falling apart...Poor miroku
Nightmother chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i think if Kikyo actually had her entire soul and wasn't mad of dirt, she would have a personality, so the way you portrayed her seemed right to me
Kichi Hisaki chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
Oh my God... Ooww... Poor Miroku... wow...
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I liked the resurecting of the arm thingy. When Sesshoumaru asked about the side affects, I laughed and said, "It's like he's asking about a perscription!" Ha, life is good when reading a semi-yaoi!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
More please
Vermillion Blush chapter 12 . 8/8/2006

I thought you deleted this story!

I'm glad i found it-Its still as interezsting as before. I love how refreshing it is and its very well written and descriptive as well.

G'luck with high school.

sugarspiice chapter 12 . 6/19/2006
This is really good, please update soon!
Yami Kaira chapter 12 . 6/16/2006
KYA! Chapter 12! *o* Im happy...

Oh Please! Continue It! PLEASE! ;o; I want read more!

What happened with Miroku? and sesshy? ;-;

Onegai, continue this fanfic kawai *-*

Owari! *w*
Emina Fujiko chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
I want Sesshy on top! this story is thw awesomw awesome story I've been looking for! You have been added to my C2!
Silent Roamer chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
Great chapter. Keep it up!
Seto's Love chapter 11 . 12/21/2005
*huffs* you make me wait again and I'll sick Jaken on you. *shudders* MoRE Sessy/Miroku please with uke/submissive Miroku on top. GREAT STORY. AS cheezy as it sounds I check every two to three weeks for this story. ANd this week it was there. It made my day. Thanka a billion... I hope when Sessy sees Miroku he would turn back to normal and have hot lemon ensue. Not in your angst world. *drowns in angst pool* Continue please! hope you write sooner. THanks a billion!.