Reviews for When Adventure Knocks
Breon Briarwood chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
Ah, that was a nice break for poor little hobbit feet! Even though they still have a little way to go, I'm sure Frodo can make it. :D
Breon Briarwood chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
Aw, what a tired little lad... That was quite a hike! I hope they rest up for a bit and take it slower on the way home. *anxious for more*
MornieGalad chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Frodo is so darn cute. Aww. What a sweet kid.
Desidera chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
Frodo is such an awesome little lad, I don't get tired of telling you! Absolutely lovely!

His "We have wakened you" to Drogo. *lol* And the tadpoles and "But you almost like them, don't you?"

I just have to smile so much while reading this.

I hope Drogo and Primula get well again. But not too soon, because if they do, the story will stop...

I can imagine Balin's surprise when Frodo suddenly got talkative! Loved how you reintroduced the tadpoles!

And the thing about the old stories!

And the mention of the ring...very interesting.

And Frodo being afraid of Gollum. Yeah, it all fits.

Great chapter!
Piper Lightfoot chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Wonderful story,I loved every chapter. Please add more!
Desidera chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
*lol* He really is an adorable lad, chasing after mice like this!

We had my little niece today for a visit and your Frodo reminds me a bit of her. Like he tries to get around washing or wants to be everywhere all at once.

It's really cool you can describe a child's feelings so well.
Desidera chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
*lol* I thought it could only be a dwarf or Gandalf. I loved your description of Balin. But he's much more polite than the dwarves I know from "The Hobbit". Yet, Balin was always the politest of them...

I can so well picture a shocked little Frodo. And then sulking when he's sent to bed. Of course, he would be. I guess Balin will soon enough notice he isn't all that shy :)

Am looking forward to the adventure!
Breon Briarwood chapter 5 . 10/26/2004
Oh he tried, he certainly did! Good thing Bilbo can say no to Frodo. But I'm sure when he wakes he'll be glad he went to sleep. After all, it's hard to have fun on an adventure if you're tired and cranky.

Waiting as patiently as I can for more!
Desidera chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
He's so lovely! I can't say it often enough...

"Aren't you lonely?" - That was so cute! Aw... If only they knew one day they'd live together.

Ohh yes, I can guess who's at the door! :))
Breon Briarwood chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
I want to huggle and snuggle little Frodo! He's just adorable. Love the way he 'sneaks up' on Bilbo. I know it's wrong of me, but I want Drogo to have a nice long convalescence so we can have more Frodo and Bilbo time. :D
Desidera chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
So cute! Yeah, he's so charming. And the ideas he's getting! I wanna have a little hobbit child, a little Frodo-boy...

You know what I could well imagine? Bilbo taking Frodo along to meet the elves. Or even the dwarves :) Wouldn't that be sweet? Maybe you can do it some time *g*

Looking forward to more!
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
So cute! I can just see Frodo imagining surprising Bilbo first in the kitchen, then his bed. You make the little hobbit so adorable.

~Leia
UbiquitousPitt chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
I continue to enjoy this story. I adore all the little details - the flowers, the wind, the smell of the earth, the light on things - they put into my mind a warm and very vivid picture.
UbiquitousPitt chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Greetings Lily,

I was searching for a sweet Bilbo & Frodo story to brighten my day - and here it is :) You've concocted a fabulous reason to stick the two of them in Bag End together.

Thought it was cute how Drogo and Primula both, secretly mused, on how much Frodo looks like the other.

"He is in good hands," sounds like quite the prelude to trouble!
Henna Gamgee chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Oh, this is wonderful! A talkative, mischievous little Frodo. I can just picture him. And he's so cute. :P I absolutely loved Frodo's make-believe games, especially Wormy. LOL! I haven't seen many pre-quest fics with Frodo so young, and this one is priceless. Looking forward to more!