Reviews for Power & Honor : A Gargoyles/HeMan/SheRa Crossover
robert32514 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i have to say this is the weirdeist crossover concept i've ever seen but i like it.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was a super cool story. And what a way to end the threat of Demona and also give her a chance at a fresh start. Go for it if you ever have a sequel in mind. Goliath and his clan and maybe even Elisa can go to Eternia in it. And maybe a side trip to Etheria as well.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
great story,you really should write a sequel
Robina chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Too cool! Man, I haven't watched/read She-ra in a long time, but this fic brought back some memories! I loved it! Your writing talent is just plain incredible. Hi five to you! Too bad I have to work tommorow, or I'd read more now. Maybe I can read something when I get off work. You're work is brilliant!
Sharky8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
A very exciting crossover! WOW! Never in my life did I think that the He-man/She-ra and Gargoyles universes would collide. However, you made it possible! This fanfic is amazing. Write more.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Wow, the memories! ] It's been awhile since I've seen any of these shows- longer for some than others though...(tries to remember last time she watched SheRa)... Nicely done. (I like Coyote's suggestion...) ;j
Leva chapter 1 . 5/28/2000
*LOL* What a crossover ... :)
Coyote the Bando chapter 1 . 5/24/2000
Good work here. I was (am) a fan of both series (used the first tape on my old Betamax to record eight consecituve eps of MotU), so this was a kewl trip down memory lane ... no need to worry about characterization, Stephen, you've got the Eternians nailed. Though I do believe this warrants a sequel ... mayhaps Goliath and Elisa wind up on Eternia? Only fair, He-Man faced *their* greatest foe, they should face *his.* :)

Overall a good story. :)