Reviews for Last Mile
Expectance chapter 29 . 10/1/2004
aw great chapter, hope you update!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 29 . 10/1/2004
very good! hmm... i can't wait till the group gets into some action with voldemort, but i know what comes with that... which makes me sad (lily and james..) and i also can't wait to see how you get lily and james together.
Expectance chapter 28 . 9/17/2004
Argh! But I need to know what happened! UPDATE! I'm gonna cry! '(
Expectance chapter 27 . 9/16/2004
What? O Cliffy! Arr hate em, update! and soon, please!
lindalee4 chapter 27 . 9/14/2004
AHH! WHY-OH-WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US SO? No just kidding...well, sorta. What is going on? The suspense is already killing me and I just finished the chapter 2 seconds ago. WRITE SOON!

merci

SIDEBAR: I'm not sure if I have ever reviewed your fiction before, and I'm very very very sorry if I haven't, but I just wanted to let you know that I love, love, LOVE your story!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 27 . 9/14/2004
I love your story so much! I've been meaning to review for so long! Its great- every bit of it! Please update again soon!
Pixi55 chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I like this story a lot so far. There's just one correction, in potions you called her "Bellatrix Black", which is correct because she isn't married yet, but in Defense Against the Dark Arts, you say, "Bellatrix...Lestrange...I think that’s her name...". The latter is incorrect.
NovemberWind chapter 24 . 8/30/2004
Thats was such a great chapter I loved it. Keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapters.
Virginia-Revel chapter 24 . 8/29/2004
Nice chapter... Remus and Kierra finally together...snif, snif.. so cute! Can't wait to see a James/Lily moment too! Update soon!
RhiannonCat chapter 23 . 8/25/2004
Cool! I liked these new chapters! There great. Update soon. I love this!

Rhiannnon's Dream chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
Very good so far, but towards the end of the chapter, you switched Mr. and Mrs. Lupin into Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Other than those minor differences, everything else made sense. Thanks for the laughs with the picture, I just hope though that that dosen't happen to me. Update soon!
me chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
i don't have a log in yet and randomly raed stories.. i like your story line and where it maybe going.. i'm only on chapter 3 but just wanted to share with you the fact that this story woudl be much more enjoyable, if you seperate lines out.. there for makeing it more fun to read.. i feel like i'm reading a school report. but don't take this as s bad thing.. just learn that you need to make it more spacious and spread out. i hope i helped :) tata
RhiannonCat chapter 21 . 8/17/2004
Hey. This is a good chapter! I love your story so far! Update really soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next. More Lily and James romance! It lookd like they are finally getting it on. Keep up the good work, I love this!

Virginia-Revel chapter 21 . 8/13/2004
Very nice chapter! Thanks god James and Lily are finally together. Hope you solve your computer problem quickly...

And just to help the others non-american or non-users-of-the-inch-system, such as myself, 5 feet and 4 inches is equal to 162,5 cm (if this is not right messure blame my tape messure not me, and yes, the meter system is very common around the world...).
RhiannonCat chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Cool, I am begining to like this. Unfortunatly, I have to go so I will have to read the rest later! Update as soon as you can!

179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »