Reviews for Last Mile
madderthanyou chapter 21 . 8/13/2004
this was soo good! I was laughing the whole time. I"m Canadian and the metric system is the I thought it's the same everywhere-how else are you gonna measure somebody? By cm? Please-that'll take ages! update soon.
theQuibbleringQuibblerer chapter 20 . 8/8/2004
HURRAY! an update! thanx!
JennyAnn1000 chapter 20 . 8/8/2004
Really funny story. I'm enjoying it!
madderthanyou chapter 20 . 8/6/2004
lol-this chappie was so funny! update soon
Virginia-Revel chapter 20 . 8/5/2004
Oh, what's gonna happen next? I'm looking foward on reading James and Lily's date!

Update!
Jen chapter 19 . 8/4/2004
wow once again i love the character you made out of james lol your a great writer i also read l and i love both of your stories and think there both asome and i can't wait till this one is done so update soon

( p.s. your right lol should be called the pensive lol )
Pri chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Please post more chapters soon. Can't wait for it.

I just love Kierra e Remus.
Virginia-Revel chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
I loved this chapter! Please write the next soon...
theQuibbleringQuibblerer chapter 17 . 7/30/2004
hee hee! this is great! are you planning on writing more?
Virginia-Revel chapter 16 . 7/27/2004
I'm really liking your story... Remus and Kierra make such a cute couple! Hope you write the next chapter soon!
madderthanyou chapter 16 . 7/27/2004
lol-this chapter is soo good! I hope you get more time on ur computer so u can update again!
madderthanyou chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
hey! you posted on fanfiction! I read your story at . I hope you write a sequel to this one too!
je suis une pizza chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
I really like your story. It's very interesting, and as always I love reading about the marauders during thier Hogwarts time. Anyways, Ijust wanted to ask a couple of questions. First of all: I noticed that you publish chapters 1 through 13( or somthing) all at once, did you write them all in one go? Secondly: Is Sirius EVER going to find out about Dominique's old boyfriend? If so, then hurry up and write it...If not, then piss on you. No, not really. I'm just excited to read it.
Padfootz-luvr chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
dude. no one wants 2 read stories when you post like 17 chapyters in one day. also, you might get mroe reviews if you allow anonymous reviews. and your dialogue needs to end with punctuation, and everytime a new person starts talkign you needs to press enter. your fics are good, they just need to be revised.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12