Reviews for Last Mile
WildCatOfTheNorth chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
OMG. i loved this story so much!. i didn't want it to end, but knew that with HBP coming out, that it had to. Hope there will be other stories from you that are just as great.
A.K. Anomynous chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
NO YOUR DONE! BUT it was awesome the whole way through! It's amazing to think about the times when they were all in school and suddenly they're grown up! It such a bittersweet moment that I actually cried when I read the last chapter! PLEASE do a sequal soon! I can't wait to read more!

~Kerrie
Lirale chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
wow, iveread at lot of fanfiction and your story has been definetly, without a doubt, one of the best ones Ive read. i really hope you do a sequel, cuz if its even half as awesome as this one was, then i kno itll be great
M. Mabeuf chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
Oh, they FINALLY got together! When I first read the summary, I thought that Sirius would be... undead with Dominique because Kierra and Lupin were fighting! Oh, this chapter was happy happy happy. Seriously, I loved this story and enjoyed it so much. You'll always be one of my favorite writers on fanfic, and this is one of my favorite stories!
emenem10 chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
Hey there(Don't worry, I'll leave a review on HPFF too)! Any who, this was an AWESOME ending to this story! I'm sure I'm not the only one who was glad to see Remus and Kierra get back together... :D Happy endings, and of course, D knocking some sense into Remus... lol. Wonderful story (can't gush enough)! I think I like this one better than it's sequal. It seems like you had fun writing it! Congrats on the EXCELLENT STORY! Much Love, Emily
Lupin is my hero chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
wow...that was amazing ) it was so cute how you brought them together! and haha, 2 of their students found them. well, thanks dominique for knocking some sense into remus. lol, and it reminded of of 'gift of the magi' when they both went to look for each other, but both missed each other. and yay for kierra ) she doesn't know how lucky she is. and I love how naive remus can be, lol. and kierra singing cinderella was great! it seems so typical of her to have a bad voice, no offence to her. anyway, I loved how that ended! it was perfect! you better write the sequel, hehe. I don't think I'll survive if you don't...
Lania26 chapter 53 . 7/14/2005
oh i love this story... very sad though
LogicOfFire chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
I would really love to continue reading your story, but I really think you should consider returning to the earlier chapters and PARAGRAPHING them. It gives me a terrible headache trying to follow what's going on without proper paragraphing. Otherwise, I think the story itself is really nice, but I just get a migraine attempting to read it lol.
Alex chapter 53 . 7/14/2005
I love your fic. It is one of the few that really catches the eye and that is realistic. Please update soon.
nymphadora chapter 53 . 7/14/2005
this is the best fic I've ever read. I started reading it yesterday and I've not been able to stop. I love have you fused your story maintainig the line with the books. This stoy is absolutley wonderfull
REK chapter 53 . 7/14/2005
no...Kierra is so stupid. Why can't they just be together, it's killing way great chapter, update soon!
M. Mabeuf chapter 53 . 7/13/2005
Oh. drama. love it.
Holly chapter 53 . 7/12/2005
Hope you don’t mind if I write this in French.

C’est tellement realiste. J’adore vraiment ton fic. Ca evoque bien la tristesse, l’effort et le travail qu’on doit mettre quand on aime quelqu’un. Je crois que c’est pour cela que j’aime ton fic. ( if you don’t understand French… just bare with me, ok? ) Please update soon, your fic really ROCKS MY SOCKS!
Holly chapter 53 . 7/12/2005
Hope you don’t mind if I write this in French.

Lupin is my hero chapter 53 . 7/12/2005
no...that's so sad. sadder than last chapter :( ohh no! oy, poor kierra. I'm afraid remus was right...but I understand kierra, 'all's fair in love and war' lol. and, I sorta think remus did mean it when he said he loved her in his diary...I hope he did! oh geez, everything's all messed up now lol. even though it was sad, it was amazing writing, so I loved it...even though I'm upset about what happened...it's hard to explain lol. and kierra had one of those kind of 'dreams' lol, that was surprising. but i was glad, hehe. although not as glad as when remus had them ) I hope everything's straightened out soon! they NEED to end up together! ahh! lol. maybe remus was just lying and saying that he didn't have feelings for kierra becasue of his anger...? I hope so. and lol, kierra lying to sheila to break her and remus up sadly reminds me of something I would do if I was lovesick. I hate to admit that, but true. and its so sweet what remus wrote about kierra in his diary D aw. lol, I believe in love, you can too remus! ohh god, now I'm talking to the characters. well, while I'm at it: *yells at kierra for messing things up* okay, i'm done now. ) UPDATE SOON!

p.s.-it's ok, I fell asleep at like 1:30am anyway so it's all good ) and EEK! spiders! just like ron! lol.
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »