Reviews for Last Mile
chelky chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
that was so good i love the length of it
M. Mabeuf chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
I loved the chapter title.
Holly chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
Omg, this is so sad. I'm not crying though. How could you kill Sirius? It does go well with the story. What will happen to Dominique now? I just can't believe he's dead. Update soon, please.
PotterChick958 chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
no. sirius. no. i mean. we all knew hed died, but seeing how he was having fun just before he left for the department of mysteries...i cant take it. im crying rite now. i mean, just before, he was laughing with remus. dominique was going to see him THAT DAY, after a week. it breaks my heart, because they were doing normal things, smiling, having fun before they left for the department of mysteries. its so sad. but wonderful chapter. it was nice to see sirius have fun, one last time, while kierra was painting him. that made me smile.
A.K. Anomynous chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
NO! SIRIUS! OMG i was hoping that he wouldn't die! But hey! It's your story so you can do w/e u want! I guess dats the perks of fanfics...newho...I'm suprised that you don't have as many reviews as you should have. This is an AWESOME story and PLEASE update soon!

Lupin is my herofrom chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
hey, it's Lupin is my hero from wow, that was so sad. When reading the 5th book I had noticed that remus told harry that sirius was dead very calmly, and I always wondered how remus himself had reacted to sirius's I like how this chapter showed us that. but it was SO sad. I felt like crying myself. and poor dominique! well, at least remus still has kierra to comfort him. maybe remus'll finally admit his feelings for her, since that's the last thing sirius told him...*sobs* god, this is the saddest part of the harry potter books; how the 4 marauders were torn by betrayal, and now there's only one true marauder left: remus. and omg, now that I think about it, kierra's painting of sirius kind of foreshadowed his death, since it showed him as angel-like. now remus BETTER get back with kierra. they are my favorite couple ever, out of all romance fanfiction lol. this story is pure genius, it seriously should be published. well, I hope next chapter is posted soon, I can't wait to read the rest of it! and I can't wait for the new sequel!
REK chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
*tears* but it was a great chapter, seeing their reactions. PLease update soon and do something about Remus and Kierra.
crazedandbemused chapter 52 . 7/10/2005
eep...that last chapter made me cry. And let me tell you, that's something because I don't cryvery just doesn't happen.

Good job at communicating how the characters felt about the whole 'Sirius is dead' situation. I know that personally, I'm not so good at it.

Keep up the great work!
PotterChick958 chapter 51 . 7/5/2005
aw, poor remus. hes put in a bad position just cuz they were all drunk. and now hes dreaming about being w/kierra. poor guy. i just hope it all works out...
Holly chapter 51 . 7/5/2005
Finally! It took me long enough to read all of this. Geez, your chapters are so long. I love it! The story is great. I mean it corresponds perfectly with... well, you know what I mean. It just seems so realistic, ya know. You write really well and boy does your imagination run wild. I was also glad to see that you updated. More for me. Sorry I didn't review the other chapters, I was trying to read the hole thing and then comment. Well yeah, that's about it. Update soon.
REK chapter 51 . 7/5/2005
Oh man i knew it wasn't gonna be real but i kind of hoped it. Please have them get back together, i love them as a couple. Update soon!
REK chapter 50 . 7/1/2005
I love this story...please get Remus and Kierra together again. I loved them as a couple. Update soon!
Rowan chapter 50 . 6/28/2005
I love this fanfic it is extremely good!'

what chapter are you going to go to?

ok well cant wait till you are a professional writer...ill be the first one to buy all of ur books!

again this was very good, cant wait till you update are going to update right?
lovergirl chapter 50 . 6/28/2005
I love your story. I just can't get enough of it. Please don't make Remus gay. I really loved it when Kierra and Remus were together. Please do that again
PotterChick958 chapter 50 . 6/27/2005
so, remus still really wants to have kids. but i never understood y kierra never wanted kids, she seems so good with them. ah, agreeing to disagreeing. its sad to think. kierra's right. they coulda been married 16 years by now and maybe have a teenager by now. its all very disturbing to think how time flies and how times and feelings change.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »