Reviews for Arthur, King of the Britons
shary chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
I love this story! :) But I think chapter 7 is missing.
Mystical Myst chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Hey I love your story, it is really great.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
Good story. I liked the happy ending better.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Very good story!
KnightMaiden chapter 11 . 3/10/2005
Wow,

I absolutely loved this story. When you described Ingraine's looks, you were describing me perfectly, and my personality. I love the second ending, because Ingraine and Lancelot will be together forever. Thanks for the great story!
The Contessa chapter 11 . 1/29/2005
o! i like ALL the endings! altho none of them made me really happy, cuz tristan died in all three, but oh well. the only thing that really bugged me was ur constant use of the word 'roan' to describe the horses. none of the horses are roan. there's gray, black, bay, and possibly chestnut, tho none of the knights' horses were chestnut, but NONE of them were roan; not a one!
sanchezkm chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
Oh, this story was so good! Very well written, as well, apart from the occasional typo.
TalkIsCheap chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
the sad ending was kinda confusing but still sweet..
Chubby Bunny7 chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
Oh wow. I can't believe how good the last two chapters were. They were incredibly awesome. I love how you did their death scene thing. I am almost at a loss for words right now. I was close to tears when you described their grave and lanclot's swords. I could picture the scene in my head and it was just so sad. I hope you continue writing KA fics cuz you are an awesome writer and I love to read your stories. I love how you do descriptions of things and it is just amazing. I don't even know how to describe how much I love this story. I would recommend this story to anyone who loves this movie. Please continue writing!
namarie13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I've only read the first two chapters so far, but it's a great story. Interesting choice of names, however. Igraine? You would name Lancelot's 'true love' after Arthur's mother?
elvenstar5 chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
so they died? sniff.. how sad!
Chubby Bunny7 chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
OH NO NO NO NO NO! Don't make them die. Although how sweet that they would die in each other's arms. but NO! I asked the film when I saw that again, I was like PLZ PLZ PLZ just once change it so lancelot and tristan don't die! However, they didn't listen to me...SO YOU MUST! Hahaha. Im sorry about that. It's late, getting a little weird there. But yes update soon. I have been waiting for people to update, I almost went insane. And trust me...no one wants that!
Camreyn chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
Really impressed! Update soon, please?
xorie chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
good chapter! don't let them die!
Wynjamor chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Lancelot gets hit in...the shoulder? Now that's just setting him up for a recovery! Igraine looks pretty crippled - perhaps they could wake up next to each other in a monastery hospital and compare scars. Hehehe. They did seem to kill off an awful lot of people in the film - i think they just ran out of time and could only fit in a single end scene. The marriage won out - "Sorry boys, you'll just have to die."