Reviews for The Holy Crusade of Bakura the Dark
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 8 . 11/15/2004
Nachzes: [evil laughter is directed at Yami] HAHAHAHAHA! Thought you you could get away with it, eh, Yami? H-HAHAHA!

Yami: [whimpers from the cat carrier he's stuffed in] an't you please reconsider? After all, isn't the wrath of the gods enough for one day?

Nachzes: NO! Idiot! You tried to RAPE Ryou! You must die!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
Nchzes: Heh,I'm actually able to say something I HAVEN'T in this reivew. [grins] I can do...this! [puls out many sharp, deadly-looking weapons and turns a feral grin towards Yami] Oh, PHARAOH, I believe we have a score to settle? I guess that 15 United Learning videos (*1), two or three trips to Pluto (*2), one to the sun(*3), being squashed into a cat carrier (*4), being defrosted with a flamethrower (*5), forced to clean one spot in my soulroom over and over for a few weeks (*6), etc. just isn't enough for you.

Yami: O.O MEEP! [runs off]

Nachzes: LIKED THE CHAPTER! [tears off after Yami] HEY! GET BACK HERE, BAKA YAROU! [chucks throwing star]

*1 United Learning videos are these REALLY boring vidoes they make us watch in school, usually in Science. THe Social ones are better, but the Science ones are the PITS! This 'event' (Yami being made to watch them) happens in the author's notes of my bestest friend-Willowwind Adurois-'s fic, 'Finding Home'. We're co-authoresing it! _

*2 Once again, 'Finding Home'. As well as reviews.

*3 Reviews. Pegasus got sent to Pluto that time.

*4 To be sent to the Sun/Pluto.

*5 After he was sent to Pluto, once again, 'Finding Home'.

*6 'Finding Home'. We all just LOVE to torture Yami. _
Mooguri Klaine chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
O_o Oho...I knew that name Bruce was striking some familiarity with me... _ Ehehhee
Mooguri Klaine chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Yes, and the plot thickens! So you're more into the hikari/yami pairings! _ I don't like it that much (whispers - I'm a Seto/Yami fan) BUT WHAT THE HECK! I'm basically open for all options, so I read whatever that comes in my way with no bias! XD
Mooguri Klaine chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Hm! This is really interesting! I liked the concept of integrating the YGO series into a mystical, god-like sort of story, and it fits well, I tell ya! XD

I actually took the advice of another writer here, Nachzes-Black Rider, recommended me this fic of yours! So I looked it up and here I am! _ Keep it up!
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Nachzes: Yeah, I know, I couldn't get back to you, because my dad intslled microsoft internet security, which is crap, and made it so I couldn't get on ANY webstie. I wanted to e-mail you and tell you that I really thought this chappter was a lot better-it was-but I couldn't get on. I'm re-posting all my stories, while I couldn't get onto the internet, they underwent MAJOR changes. Anyways, yeah, thanks for the input in 'In My Heart'. It helped, 'cause I wasn't so sure about the song thing, but that's how it was written in the 'lyrics' part of the little booklet, and so they're probably the same line...yeah...
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
Nachzes: Okay, review first, half-heartedly attack Yami Bakura later. One: very good, still living up to your excellent reputation (in my eyes, al least). Good to hear, or see, or read, or whatever. Two: try to be more concerned about the depth of your writing than the time in which you get it posted. I'm sorry if I put pressure on you at all. Anyways, this WAS a good chapter, but, in future, and I VERY much hope that you don't think I'm trying to flame you, becuse I'm not, this IS a great story, I would like to see a little more emotional tone. Maybe listen to some music that envokes some feelings that you need to write the next chapter in. That's what I do, it's one of the resons I write so many songfics. Anywho, if you don't want to do this, it doesn't really matter. Write however you want, and, if you think I'm being pushy, just e-mail me back. See ya!
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Nachzes: I am the only one who's reviewed this GREAT story! [shakes head in disbelief] How can people pass this up! It's great!

Are you gonna write a lemon? You should...umm... [coughs] Yes. Don't make Ryou leave Bakura.

ANYways, I'm gonna go now.

Bye!

Thank God for 'Anonymous Reviews', 'cause I'm just too damn lazy to log in to leave a signed one.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Nachzes: Oh...[shudders in delight] lovely. I love it. Much.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Nachzes: I LOVE it! It's GREAT! It's SUPER! It's FANTABULOUS!

Lieh: Now you're just sucking up because you don't want her to take you off her fave. author's list.

Nachzes: [blushes furiously] Nonsence, hikari. Silly Lieh. [stil blushing] Anyways, I LOVE this story, and, yes, I'm sucking up, if you want to know the truth, but I'm also being honest. I really DO love this story, especially this chapter. Seto's dead. I know it. If Mokuba's dead, Seto's dead. It's a given. Oh, and, is Bruce Mokuba? Just a question. It was the black hair that did it. [grins]
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Nachzes: Hmm, a ledgend, I assume. Pretty cool. Angry at Yami, as is per usual, as I hate the bastard. [growls]

Thank God for 'anonymous reviews', 'cause I'm just too damn lazy to log in to leave a signed one.