Reviews for Yami no Namida
Angel56 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I love this fic it's so adorable n i love how u got kyou to show his caring side without makin im go outta character LUV THIS FIC! *bounces off to read mor of ur fics*
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol, your comment about Kisa having to learn Hiro wasn't food brought back fond memories of myself (a dragon) terrifying my younger brother (a ram) by chasing him around various asian resturants, waiving chopsticks in the air and shouting "lambchops! lamb chops!"

*wipes tear*

good times.

Yay! Kitty love! Kyo and Kisa should totally get together more often (in an unromantic fashion, of course)
Donna of the Grey chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow, this is a cute story! Please update! I can already imagine Shigure making perverted remarks at Kyo for letting Kisa sleep with him in his futon! (Looks at other reviews) I see I'm not the only one who wants you to update :)
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw, how cute! I have been trying to find Kyo and Kisa fanfics, (well even if it isn't a pairing), and yours was so cute! Are you going to update? Please do.
Adiva Amaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
"Cats and tigers weren’t after all, all that different."

This story wonderfully reflects the bond within the Zodiac. An extremely touching piece. Bravo! Thank you for writing this.
Missy Merla chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
What a beautiful story! You kept them in character, and your writing flowed really nicly. I really liked the idea, too.

Very nice job, keep up the good work!

-Kinkosami
Cleara chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
so cute! love the kyou and kisa friendship moments.
WRM chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This is so good! I've never really thought of the relationship between Kisa and Kyou until now. This is pretty well done for your first fruba fic. I think they're definetly in character! I like how there's some Japanese vocabulary but what does 'Oyasumi' mean?
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is my favorite part (aside from the Kyo & Kisa cuteness, that is): "It was nearing late spring, but the weather had recently taken an unexpected twist—winter’s final attempts to clutch the earth in its cool fingers before relinquishing it to summer’s oppressive, muggy heat." Fantastic. Awesome fic.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wonderful, really wonderful! I'm wondering what happened to the second part here? ;; Either way I hope you put part two back up. I would also like to let you know that you have received a review from LJ Furuba_reviews.

w. livejournal community / furuba_reviews / 898 . html

Just take out the spaces. _
Lamb chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I love fics like this, when characters interact with each other without the romantic part. I have also thought about how Kisa and Kyo would act, since tigers and cats are both cats, and you wrote an excellent fic with them. I'm not disappointed. Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth Whittaker chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This is really good. ;p

I liked how Kyou talked to Kisa and was willing to accept more of what she was saying then anyone else paticularily. You have gotten into both their characters and portrayed them well.

Keep up the good work.
I lov Redheads w Fangs chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
There aren't any words to really describe my love for your story. The way you write is...undiscribably...beautiful (for lack of a better word) please write more! -
furuba fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Good fanfic authors are rare...good furuba authors even rarer, so I'm so glad I stumbled onto your story! You seem to have the characterizations of everyone in here spot on! Please write that sequel of yours!

Question: Is Kagura going to turn up in the sequel? She's an awesome character, but so often maligned in favor of Tohru, and there aren't enough good stories about her...so I hope she shows up in your stories! I know you'll be fair in your writings to her character!
K. A. Maples chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Ah, another chapter. *lets out a small squeel of glee* And just as wonderful as the last. I hope that we shall see more of this soon.