Reviews for Bangers and Toast
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/10
I love the subtle insinuations, neither of them are coming right out and saying anything. This was a lovely fic, I love stories that gender bend and have Ron and Harry better cooks than Ginny and Hermione.

Lol Molly telling Ginny good job for "training" Harry. My favorite line "She deftly retrieved a loaf of bread, and held it up triumphantly. "How do you take your toast, Harry? Charred or lightly smouldering?

Great story!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
nayin chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Love this..AGAIN PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sweet. though Fred shouldn't be there as he died at the Battle of Hogwarts two years earlier. But thats ok. :) I still loved the story.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is incredibly cute. I was laughing and squealing in delight throughout the story. :)
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Adorable and lovely and sweet and charming and wonderfully written. I love love love the banter between Harry and Ginny (and the UST, haha), and Mrs. Weasley's comment to Ginny. Amazing work! :DD
completelysmitten18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
this is quite adorable :D
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A nice follow up to 'A Lot In Life'. Nice interaction between Harry and Ginny, and fluffiness abound. You could quite easily do a third 'one shot', or even a fourth! Perhaps one were Ginny, after many attempts, finally produces her own, edible cake? And maybe one for the family. Well written, and many possibilites!
swoobleswirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh YES. *Subtle* fluff! And beautifully written too. Thankyou. :) Now I must go and see if there's a sequel...
Quills to Parchment chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
aw...
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Awesome and funny, made me smile.

Good job.

Reader-Writer.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I love this fic! I read it ages ago on LJ and then I lost it and, by coincidence, I found it again! Hurrah! I'd love Harry to come cook for me (in a flowered apron, of course!) XD
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww! Gotta love H/G bonding! Keep writing!
Story tracker chapter 1 . 10/19/2006