Reviews for My Last Taxi Ride
Matt Dorosz chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was really good David, I really enjoyed this.
KowalskiTheLich chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This story was funny and fun to read, but I wish that it had lasted longer ):

Oh well, it was still a really good story!
Sparty chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this would be good...but its practially a clone of low emmisons worst taxi ride ever or something like that. its still funny though thats fer sure, but you didnt really give good reasons for him to say the same things he does in the game, he just does. it would also be nice to see one that mentioned the insane 500$ price tag, or some other thing. anyway being a clone i cant bring myself to like this.
mr snuggles chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
good story
Low-Emissions chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Dude... your story IS my story, but written a year later. What's with that? Come up with original material.
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
nice story
Killyouguy chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
One of the shortest stories I have ever read. Also, you might wanna up the size of the sentences. But other than that it was good, I really liked how you used actual words from the video game. You should definitely work on this stuff I told you and write more stories, the harder you work the more reviews you'll get, trust me. Take it easy.
namita chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
pichi naakodaka,enduku bey valuble time waste chesukoni ee fanfiction chadhuvuthaaru ..mee antha

pp gaallu evvaru leru...chakkaga nfs aadukondi bey...

from

Nami
Wolfowitz chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
...
GoldenKirbichu chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Despite this being one of your earlier and shorter works, I think it's hilariously well-written! I feel sorry for the man riding that taxi...XD
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
wow, wow, woh, i have to respect you, you either have to be really brave or really dumb to write a fanfic after a video game, i think that it is the former but not the latter. great job..i think.
rain21-06 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
im not to crazy about crazy taxi but i read it anyway, and it was pretty good. so keep writin

-slim
Matt chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
that was so retarted, no ofence
dan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
kind of good i guess... eh
June Bug chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Teehee, I love crazy taxi, might have to write me a story about it, coolio!