Reviews for The Notebook : HP Style
sunni07 chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
*sniff sniff* I've never had a chapter dedicated to me before! Thanks!

Hey, Oliver Wood, I didn't even think of that! Silly me! I totally like that, though! :)

Didn't you read? The main server crashed, that's why no one could log in. I was all confused about that, meself, until some patient person explained it to my slow self. :D

Awesome part two! :)
sunni07 chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
Awesome so far. I kind of want to see her with Harry, but if she's gonna break his heart... Harry would be cool, but Malfoy, Dean or Seamus would work too. :D Sorry I can't be more specific... Not Ron, though. Too close to 'home'.

Thanks for the bold help. :D I think I get it, I'll try it and let ya know. :)
cris-radcliffe chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Although your story its great this chapter was very sad :( , the parents separate them :'(

Anyway i cant wait to read the next chapter )
Charmed Magic chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
M! Love it, love it, love it! The movie was so damn good. I'm reading the book now, and I love it. Nicolas Sparks is an amazing author.

x Sam
Autumn Took chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
I love this! It was a very good idea! Wish I had thought of it! The Notebook's one of my favorite movies!
sunni07 chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Aww, yet another awesome chapter! :) Hey, how do you get stuff in bold? Someone explained it to me, but I still don't get it. :)

Anyways, this chapter rocks my poodle socks, and I absolutely can't wait for another chapter! Keep on writin'! :)
Mars18 chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
love is a bond that cannot be broken
HermyGWeasley chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Ooh you like the bunny? Yay! Hehe. I love makin them. I liked this chapter a lot. So good. Good story. Please update soon. Here I wil make you another little drawing thing:

_

()..()

( O_ )

) (

(( ))

(")( )( )(")

-ƒrederick-

{his tail's behind him..he's a doggie}

o.O Hope you like :D

-HermyGWeasley
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
I like this story a lot. It's funny, it's romantic, and it's really sweet. Plus, the notebook is such a good book (haven't seen the movie, though). Good job and keep up the good work. L8tr dayz!
Lavender321 chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
MORE PLEASE!
aLiSoN chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
lol good chapter. the scene where she flaps her arms around and her mom is watching is funny. waiting for the next chapter update soon
Little Miss AiLy chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
'Ello! Me again! _ I like it, but the parent's part is evil... *hiss* Hermione's parents suck in this fic... Oh well, it can't always be happy and sunshiney... Fred and Hermy are so cute together... - But you sorta need work on making it flow together, good idea none the less... g2g!

~Akira
HermyGWeasley chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
I like this. Except maybe you could have changed it so Fred had the Wheeze already. (shrugs) Oh well. It's good anyway. I like it.:)Please update soon!.

-HermyGWeasley

() ()

(._.)

o o

(")(")

P.S.(Did the bunny work?o.O)
XxAnimeLover14xX chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
love it and thank you _ you can use it when ever you want. there are alot of them _ _~ !_! _ #_# $_$ -_-% *_* -_- - you can make moor your self _~
sunni07 chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Ooh, great chapter! :) I like the way that you use the Notebook story, but you change it some so that it's your own. :) Where are all of Fred's siblings in this story? Or are they not going to be in it? Just wondering...

Anyways, great chapter! I can't wait for an update! :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »