Reviews for The Notebook : HP Style
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Good chapter. I haven't seen the movie or read the book, but your story is good. Keep at it. Also, SOUTHERNERS ROCK! Sorry, just had to express my southern pride. Keep writing!
TheSilentScribe chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Hey this is good! I haven't see the Notebook, but I really like H/F... I'm a shipper. lol.
dfs chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
tomatoe. kinda sloppy. its kinda good to though. . .
XxAnimeLover14xX chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
love it_
HermyGWeasley chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Good job. Nice story. :D Update soon please!

-HermyGWeasley
cris-radcliffe chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
GREAT!
sunni07 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
aw, so cute! Two years? He's worse than me! :)

I won't throw tomatoes at you, I promise. Unless you take a month to update like I do. :) I really like where this is going (did I say that b4? Can't remember). But didn't Allie dislike Noah at the beginning? I can't remember that either! lol, update soon please! :)
Kitana192 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
that was really cute, I loved it, I started reading the notebook but I didn't get into it. the begining isn't that great...but this is very cute good job keep it up!
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
good chapter, what are you talking about tomatoes being thrown at you? Nonsense, if people do throw them a you then throw them back at them and say it's a present for reviewing you, lol, andyways update soon!
chrissy chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Yeah Baby! keep it coming!
Little Miss AiLy chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Interesting... I never thought that Fred would have an interest in Hermione... More like Ron would in my view... But hey, it's your story, your choice... So is this going to be in Hermione's POV the whole time? Just wondering... Update soon... TTFN!

~Akira Asakura
sunni07 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Very interesting, can't wait to see where this goes! :) I'd review more, but it's two hours past lights out and I'm getting nasty looks, so put up another chap and I'll review more! :)
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Very good. Please continue. And I think it's kinda funny how she calls her parents Mama and Daddy whe she's in England. I was just wondering, are you from the south? (Cuz that's what I call my parents) hehe. Please keep on writing!
Lavender321 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
hey! great start so far. waiting 4 more! i read in your authors note that you've never read the book be4. i highly recommend it its really good and i've also seen the movie! wasn't it great? my friend and i cried through it lol please update soon
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
love the story, but i don't think Fred would say daddy...lol, he's 21 for crying out loud...lmao
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »