Reviews for The Clouds Are Nice
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
heheehe, cute ]
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow. I love this pair and you wrote them really in character in my opinion. Sometimes I don't like oneshots because they get the characters togeter in too short of time, but you did a really good job with this. Plus it's really cute. :P
veniece chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
SQUEE!
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Cute! SO SWEET!
Ash's Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was cute
addict-07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
great shikaino fic...please keep on writing... hehehe...i'm really into this pairing and you know what? I give you Gai-sensei's pose (my teeth went 'ting') the story is really cute and sweet... hehehe...
S-KGunNoUsagi07 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was sweet and cute. Like other shikaino one-shoot storys but CUTER! Thats a good thing to let you know. (BE THANKFUL!)
allyluv chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
aw! this one is sweet :) ok. MORE STORIES! i'm so hooked!
Critick.unsigned chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
one of the top shikaino fic's out there, but that's not saying much.

However, this was very DOPE, although had a cliche plot the style was to my liking... I absolutely think this was brilliant, however probably will be just me who loves this style.

I had read this 6 months ago but was too lazy to review. I'll be looking out for your other work.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
You know, the clouds are nice.
Ichikon chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
that was a good one shot
Aiko004 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
o_o...GREAT FIC! lol well i find ir rli cute! lol aw ok i think it best if u guys jst ignore my extreme weirdness...o.o; well gud job _ .::Aiko::.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That is so sweet! Aw. . . I love that couple. . . You are so great! (How many times can I say that?)
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ah, good. Short and sweet. I thought that you kept Shikamaru in character just fine. This is a very satisfying little fic. Thanks for writing it!
sharingank chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*clears throat* KAWAI! Oh, how I love Shika/Ino...they are the bestest couple in the whole world! _ You rock, my dear. Write more!

Ashley