Reviews for Plastic
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Love the plastic theme of an artifical person. And more kudos for Terra branding herself as the Judas AKA "Judas Contract". Though she wasn't the Tara psycopath monster in the comics, she did betray them.
trottola chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aww, poor Terra. I think you really captured her feelings and the aspects her actions. Good job~
Anom chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Good description, well done angst.

I liked the theme of plasitc and playing pretend, it fit very well with the situation. I figure when I read something and go "wow, I wish I'd thought of that sentence...and that metaphor...ect" I should take the time to sign in and review. Good job.

And I love Terra.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
i've already reviewed some of your work, so you know everything i'd say about how great your writing is at capturing emotions.

I have to admit, though, that this was missing one thing. I kept waiting for her to explain why she couldn't stop or tell anyone. You didn't mention Slade, which was good, but she never says why she keeps up the lie.

It's still really good, even without the explanation. I just woulda liked to see her make the point that she's trapped and can't stop, even though she wants to.

Johnny A. O chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow...that's all I can say...

mysterymaiden7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Very self-pitying. But I suppose she's entitled to be a bit down on herself. She DID betray them.