Reviews for Proud Flesh
Pen Liddin chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
hahaha i LOVED this story! you should continue. really. it was hilareous but at the same time, serious! you got the characters down perfectly

keep it up

pen
citruspeach chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh! That was so cute! Ah, I love a good piece of brotherly fluff.

But seriously? That was adoreable.
angstyaddict chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Okay, I may have reviewed this before, I know I've read it before. But please, please update. You take forever :D PLEASE? It's been six months! I still want to hear from you!
angstyaddict chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I think I've reviewed this once before, but I'm totally interested now. Please keep going!
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aww, this was such a good little story. I love the relationship you've played with here. Nicely done.

PL
A.Baroness chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I just love your stories and this was just great, too!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
*grins* This was done wonderfully. You did a great job at organizing the story. I like how your protrayal of the characters and how you described both Seth and Ryan's reactions. I felt you did a great job and kept everything very realistic. *grins* Hope to see more of your work in the near future dude! *grins* *glomps *waves*

Icy
Faith Love and Penny Candy chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Very insightful and fun!
Joanne chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It ROCKS!, just like the rest of your stories, but please update sooner
avoidingnemo chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I loved this story! Loved that it was light yet still powerful. My favorite part was when they both agreed that Ryan probably had needed stiches! And shooting the ants as a game, so Seth! lol
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
amazing story
muchtvs chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hola, I wrote a review before but I think the server ate it. Sigh. So this is a wonderful one-shot. Ryan and Seth at their most pure. Basically wasting time, doing it with their own form of style and sneaking in a little bonding. So good and true to character, how Seth just can not help himself, trying to get a little more information, and Ryan reluctantly offering tidbits. And interesting, how Ryan viewed getting run over by the car as almost a complete accident. Mom was drunk, Trey goofed up, it was funny. I'm sure Seth was internally shocked but I found Ryan's presentation right on. He would kind of laugh that off. But the mail thing, not so much with the funny. Clearly not an oops. I really wish they would have more little throw-outs of Ryan's background.

Love the ants visual. I could just picture these two knuckleheads floating and shooting and dunking. Good job.
Beth chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Superbly done! Sad without being melodramatic. And just the right touch of humor to keep me from crying. Great job.
Gibasi chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I love Ryan/Seth time and I love the glimpse of Ryan's past. Very believable the way it played out in your story.
Silverweaver chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I love how this story could fit in pretty much anywhere and remain canon. Just another piece of the Seth / Ryan puzzle.

"... what I lack in brute force, I make up for in my cat-like abilities and night vision. Keep one eye open at night, Ryan."

Excellent Seth-ism!