Reviews for Hidden Love
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I liked it, it seemed like what the actual show would be like in this instance.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Nice story!
sasuki chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
oh my gosh! i really liked it! especially since it was based on the real series as if it had happened instead of the real way. and i think this version is better! great job!
Akatsuki Wallpaper chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Hello. I think you write pretty well, and this fanfiction wasn't so bad for a first-timer. I think you should still, in some cases, increase the use of a button called 'enter' in your keyboard to help the reader get the reader to get trough the text.

Otherwise it was a somewhat entertaining read. The plotline wasn't very clear and there were a lot of clich├ęs around, so that might affect the peoples' judgements (It does it a lot).

They say that if you can't do something, you can still critisize. That's me for you.

I still have to point out that you have spelled 'Gaara' wrong.

AW
peony chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
don't go into detail!
Kiba's Future Lover chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Good job. _

I liked it, but... your writing style is kind of choppy, and the story didn't really flow. You passed through things a little bit too quickly, and there could have been more detail/explanation.

Good job, though. _
Kakashi'sStalker chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
OH YEAH! SOOPER SMEXILICIOUS SMEX SCENE! ARIGATO!
Danny.and.Ryan chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
I really like this story!

But I do think it could have been a little bit longer, and have had some more detail to make it even more interresting to read. _
Asa ReMe chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
Simple question, if you're a guy, and you like yaoi, are you gay (and not in the happy sense either)?
Miss Faun chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
no! it can't end like that...well, i guess it can, but that's not the point!
may chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
oh my god...

am i allowed to critise here? your yaoi scenes AND storyline is not that expressive. it doesn't make me feel anything ... it's like hearing somebody telling the story in some boring mono-tone voice - no flow in the story.

i can't see why anyone else reviewed it being positive. i got up to reading the fourth chapter and s* ... no comment. story needs more elaboration in certain areas (like hinata's scene - i seriously doubt that sasuke and naruto would be holding hands in public just after at the ramen shop that sasuke said for them to NOT show any affections in public! you are so contradicting your original storyline!).
meow2x chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
pls "sob" update it "sob" sooner..."huhuhu" . . this fic is so good..huhuh, it make's me cry and it rally is very realistic.. "sob ...pls continue "
Jasmine Starlight chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
I love it! I don't usually read Naruto but I love this one. N/S all the way!
7thcircleofhell chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
AW! POOR NARU-CHAN!But poor Sasu-kun to! AW This chap is so sad! U have to get chap & typed up!T.T
Yaoilover S chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
Aw damn, Sasuke became stupid again :shakes head: when will he learn? Anyways, it's good to have a chapter with a :bloddy nose: lemon...:drool: ahem, short but good. Update soon!o