Reviews for Noble Jewel
Leandra Wynn chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
wonderful work as always. i love your decision to not identify everyone right at the start, it lends an extra something to the story. this fic had a satisfying sense of completion for the arc. brand as boromir's son gives life to andrahar again, and a sign that time goes on and a reminder of the man he loves. i truly hope to hear more about brand and andrahar. i can only imagine the tales to be told about these two.
technicolor-goth chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Vastly beautiful! Yet another work of art. And this no waiting for updates thing? I could get used to that. *evil grin*
Lady Berenice chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
A jewel of a story indeed! I love your touch with character and detail, as always, and this has certainly come very, very close to making up for my horrible case of Kinstrife withdrawal!

I would love to hear more about Brand, especially if he is to meet his paternal relatives sometime.
daw the minstrel chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
How satisfying. The child will be loved and raised with the right kind of discipline and a chance to have a decent life. And he's happy. There's not much more you can ask for. Oh. And Andrahar is happy too. :-)
daw the minstrel chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
OK. I have to pause in my reading to say I had a shiver running down my spine from the time Brand told about his dream of Numenor. This is just compelling and thrilling!
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3