Reviews for dont want to drag you through the bottom
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
this doesn't really fit after the first chapter but the ending with Wyatt holding Chris was sweet :)
winter blaze chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
this is good can't wait to see more
PrueHalliwell chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
good story. just a suggestion, mabye you could do a part where chris is in the afterworld or something when he dies in leo's arms. well just a suggestion. good story.

PrueHalliwell
Miss Brite chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
The end? Maybe a sequel then?

AmAnda
CaliforniaChick chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
aw! that was soo sad! this whole story is so sad! that was fantastic! i hope u write more!
Shadow-Black-Panther chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
wow. I'm wimmpering and crying so hard. Please write another chapter. It's too good. Ok now I'll continue wimpering like a dieing dog.
mshellfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
omg look wot u made me do im crying god y did chris hav 2 die. i hope they all feel really guilty! especially Piper! It was a great fanfic neway u shud rite more!
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
You killed him! Why is everyone bent on killing Chris?

Good story anyways.
Miss Brite chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Ah... whyd he have to die!
raquel chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
AH! U KILLED CHRIS! HOW COULD YOU! evil writer...grr...

loved how u put all da emotion in2 it. found some grammar mistakes, but dats ok, cuz dat can b fixed. :-D

ooh, i played da song while i was reading it. i thought it fit da mood of da story. i applaude u/ *claps* :-D
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
That was so good and so sad
Sickle Sword chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
oh god, mean you! how could you do it, kill him like that? No! I DEMAND a nice ending.. . But

that's your story, I suppose. .

That was very good one, even if I didn't like how it ended. You really managed to let me feel what he felt. Good work there!
CCS chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
great story! keep writing!
Calen chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Aww cCool fic! Chris wouldn't be that weak. Maybe if he wanted to stop causing his family pain, but there's better ways to do it.
Shina chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I really liked your story. I think you wrote chris very well.