Reviews for TPDoEQ, vol IV: Only in America
whenifallxx chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Very, very pleased with this story!(:

Perfect, honestly. Looking foward to reading last pieces tomorrow, for now I'm off to bed.

Wonderful Job!
whenifallxx chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
(about chapter 7)Loved it! Loved it! Your writing is excellent enough for me to feel the excitement Elizabeth feels, and it's making me smile uncontrollably. Amazing Chapter. (: (: (:
myrmidryad chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
may i just take a moment to say SQUE! at an unbearable sonic level almost inaudible to humans and with the use of which i scare dogs and attract bats.

ahem. yes.

no...sorry...i just can't contain it.

SQUE! E HE HE HE!
Miss Quartermain chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
Aw! I loved that comment about the sparrows! I got "swoony" as Allan would say. Haha. LOVE these stories! Keep it up!
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
GOOD GRIEF THIS IS AWESOME! I love the way you wrote this! Gosh! All of it is enjoyable! :) Keep it up!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
That's what I'm talking about!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Very, very pretty. On top of the wonderful writing, the research must have been a pain, but it was well worth it. Love this chapter, and we all must bow down to your wonderous LXG fanfic skills.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
It does feel really wierd to read 'Mrs. Jekyll". This is the only story in which I've actually seen it.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I read the bit about the missing spoons and all I can think of is that scene in Monsters Inc where Mike is proposing escape plans and when he mentions the one involving the use of spoons to dig a tunnel out of the city, Sulley just sort of looks at him and goes, "Spoons?" in a really deapan sort of way. It made me laugh.
Shining Phoenix chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
Oh. My. Gosh! I literally had tears in my eyes and the biggest, goofiest grin on my face during the last chapter when Skinner confessed his love for Elizabeth and it's extremely rare for me to get teary eyed over a fan fiction. Just... wow. That was, without a doubt, my absolutely favorite part of the entire story, though of course the entire thing was excellent.
KurianGirl chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
Hello again. _

I felt I needed to ask one small question before volume five comes out...will Mr. Skinner still be able to turn invisible when needed? I mean, he has both the formula and the antidote now...he can control his transformations. Why not allow him to remain, as he is, the Invisible Man, yet control his own powers with the formulas. That way we all won't lose the invisible man we know and love. Just an idea to keep your muse happy. Have a nice day/night/evening/morning/whatever time of day you happen to be in. _

Kurry
Scruffy-duck and Jannice4560 chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
SD:Hahahahaha! thanx 4 writing one hell of a good story. That's all i can say.

J4560:I lose a bet. hmphy.

SD: i bet that they'd get together in this volume, janny said the next. Haha!

J4560: I didn't know you could review without email on FF.n...

SD: DOFUS!

Hahaha well thanx for the laughs, the tears and the "aww" at the end. Keep writing, and i'll look out for Tartan Holiday!
hornofgondor chapter 15 . 3/2/2005
::squeels with joy:: I LUFF IT! I finally finished this...AND IT IS SUPERB! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! I can't wait for more!
Xenopheles chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
The most mysteryish/S. one yet! I love all the plot's twists and turns! Let my detective mind go to work!
DiabloCat chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
I loved it! Skinner is my fave character, and it's good seeing him have a little fun. I like your diary style too. Keep writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »