Reviews for Dark & Light: Her Night, His Day
Jazzy mire chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Please update this! I really love it :'(

Its such a great fic
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
please update soon! its been over 4 years! and this story is really good. i love kurama and shizuru together. and hiei and botan arguements are funny.
SweetieCakesGirl chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Nice chapter. As for Kurama's stepbrother I know some stuff about him, like that his name is Shuuichi Hatanaka, he's thirteen at some point in the anime and I think he's got short brown hair, and probably brown eyes. Hope that helps
ZombieLeyLey chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
:) I totally love this fanfic. It captures my attention, has me anticipating more, and I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon
snowy-ray08 chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
is there like gonna have any hiei and botan fluff scenes?

i love the HieiBotan pairing! -
raeon chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
next chapter please...am kinda excited to read what happens next...
Yume Ninja chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
forget what i said in my last review about shuichi's brother but if u wanna no about shuichi's brother then watch the yu yu hakusho episode where kurama goes back home with an assignment from yomi
manic pixie mary sue chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
This is great! I can't wait for some H/B fluff! Update soon, please!
Yume Ninja chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
you want to know about Shuichi's brother? i can help!

i dont know his age or what he looks like but i do know that his name is also Shuichi. And he's a step brother. His dad got married to Kurama's mother.

Yeah that doesn't help much i know. Sorry.

Anyway your fic is AMAZING! you keep the characters from becoming OoC! Hooray for you!
YusukiShredder chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
CHYAH! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
YusukiShredder chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
AWESOMENESS FLOWS WITHIN YOUR WRITING- *continues on for about an hour about how your writing and plot is amazing*
Hieiko chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Good story... hope you continue it. :)
Bullet2tm chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Hey,

This is a great story, please update soon! I love it, especially hieixbotan. Please update soon.

Bullet
Unspoken Silence chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
i like your story so far...your fanfics are addicting to read..._
Lunchbox413 chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
You've got to be kidding me? You stopped there? How can you do something like that? You can't just leave an awesome story right in the middle like this. It's not fair. You've got to finish this story. I've got to know what's going to happen.

By the way, you're characterization is perfect. You're making Hiei and Botan difficult and that's how it should be. With their personalities, there's no way that they'd really get along. Their relationship would always be a stuggle and you're definitely making it one.

I hate when people make them fall in love instantly and Hiei goes through about two seconds of denial and then instantly they're all lovey-dovey (if that's even a word).

You, however, are working it out perfectly. Well, it would be perfect if it had an ending.

Well, now that I've rambled on and on, please write more.