Reviews for Routine
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Really funny, but really sweet, too! I like how you imply that Yuki looks forward to Shuiichi coming back, but you imply it by subtly showing it.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
this is SO THEM! )
Xedra chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
LMAO!

::5:20. The door slammed open, and a pink-haired Yuki-seeking missile shot into the room, kicked its shoes off at the door and bounced off several walls, making a noise like "" before it resolved itself into the brat in midair, falling at approximately twice the speed of sound onto Eiri.::

OMG, this was so perfect!
TenshiUmi Hana chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This story is so CUTE!
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Yee, that was so sweet! Loved it!

Peace,

Lilacs
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Glee!
Tink chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
ha, don't worry, it was good! I luved the missle Shuuichi. That was exactly how Eiri would act, he misses Shuuichi, looks forward to his coming, but would never admit it.

Tink
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
_ SO CUTE! _ IT WAS AWESOME! You should continue this. Like, saying, once with Yuki's sister expecting Tatsuha to come so she can yell at him or something. Or... um... Tatsuha waiting to see Ryuuichi on TV. Or... I DON'T KNOW! _ But CONTINUE!
cleo chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
"Yuki seeking missile"? Wahahhahah! that was very satisfying despite how short it was.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
lol that was so cute! and really short...but the sweetness made it al good! write more, write more, write more!
Morrigain chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Perfect, just perfect. Shuiichi is an insane bomb with Yuki-seeking abilities. -
Elfish Etyma chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Lmfao - that was hilrilous!
Mizukychan chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Kawai -

Really nice and cute...My dream come true "Yuki waiting for Shu-chan
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hehehe, this is just too cute. It's like Yuki has a mental countdown just for Shuichi jumping on him. XP Please write more soon! I love it!

firedraygon97
Lena108 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Cute. It's short, but cute.

Love always,