Reviews for The Dead Shall Not Be Forgotten
Drknite24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw...this was really sad. You captured Tristan well though. Great job!
sasurai chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
this was really great! I know how you feel I love Tristin too, and when he died I almost cried and I NEVER cry.

Glad to have found another Tristin lover

sasurai
DarkSoccerKnight7012 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
hey! tristan happens to be my favorite character as well (besides guinevere, of course), and you did him justice. Awesome story.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*sniffle* I hated that part in the movie! It was so sad, but you ended your story on a hopeful note, kudos to you. _ Great story!
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Not happy :(

Nice piece, a few really weird sentences though
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I nearly cried to when Tristan died. I love the story! Tristan is the best_ Ja ]

P.s love the story so much
Zeriae chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I LOVE TRISTRAN TOO! HE'S SO GREAT! I REALLY LIKE MADS MIKKELSEN TOO. I THINK HE DID A GREAT JOB PLAYING HIM. ) I REALLY LIKE THIS. THANKS FOR HONORING HIM.
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I love Tristan too! I wish he hadn't died. I cried(but only a little). I think you kept him in character. Very nice job!
Ravenclaw16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
(*wipes away tears*) that was so beautiful! Tristan was my favorite too! I think you captured him quite well. I felt that even if Arthur had told him to leave her behind he wouldn't have.
Sabertooths lil Kitten chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Omg this story did make me cry, it was beautifuly written :-) Good work.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
For a character we don't get to know too well, you definitely paint someone we'll miss...

Love the interaction between Bors and the hawk...
RochdurBaggins chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
at that part in the movie i was practically crying too. you did a really good job getting him into character.
ModestySparrow9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
wow...that was amazing. It really touched me. I was so sad when Tristan died. :( Your story is beautiful, though. It's bittersweet.
MelanieKS chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Beautiful story and such a sad, sad thing that he had to die. [sigh] But you did it wonderfully and I think you kept him in character, as well as can be expected. ;) I've only seen the movie once and I can't be that good of a judge on that subject. But I still think you did a great job.

Thanks for sharing!
Sincerely in Blood chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This was so sad, yet so beautiful... I cannot find the words to describe it. I think you kept Tristan in character quite well, and the ending was wonderful. Awesome job.