Reviews for Kitty
mngrue chapter 13 . 3/18
LOVED this! My favorite Kitty fic ever (I've recently read quite a few, actually). You've made it rather believable that Kitty would actually want to marry a clergyman, but also gave us all the fun of her other suitors. ;)

Thanks!
2bsoulmates chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Enjoyed this story very much! Kitty definitely was the last to know! HA!
casey5k5 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Oh my word, this is so hilarious! I kept picturing Carey Mulligan saying all those lines in her giggly manner and kept laughing throughout..my husband thought I was mad!

My fave part was Kitty writing, "...my sister dead, the twins dead, Mr. Darcy dead from worry..." Hahaha...

Well done...I took a chance on this and was thoroughly entertained. Like someone commented, I usually read the ones about Lizzy and Darcy only :)
FuzzyMammoth chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
What a fun story! Thank you for sharing!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i don't blame Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth to not want redcoats at a party after the incidents with Mr. Wickham
Mia chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I have found myself indulging in a copious amount of Pride & Prejudice Fan Fiction but I have to say - your story is by far my favourite! Thanks for sharing!
klayn chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
"...he seems like he would never fall violently in love enough to stop talking about clothes."

I'm not trying to be insensitive, because I'm not exactly straight, but Mr. Beaupay, based on his apparent obsession with clothes, just sounds gay.
LadyQuartz24601 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I read this story over the summer, and now that I have an account I decided I absolutely had to tell you how much I love this story. :) It literally had me laughing and crying, and it's one of those stories that I could read over and over again and not mind. :)
summerain chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
Lovely little story!
Lady Forrest chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
A quaint little story! I love the diary format and the last chapter was a regular story line. I was entertained and enjoyed your story about Kitty very much. Her suitors were hilarious! I can see a sequal?
QOP chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
aww, May 4-th, thats my birthday too!
Aeysun chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
It is such a beautiful fanfic you give us to read ! I really appreciate it )

Good job alimison !
YepItsMe chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
This was very fun to read! It shows that the mind of a teenage girl surrounded by eligible men hasn't changed much, if ever! I always imagined Kitty to be quite likeable and full of potential, away from Lydia and have also pictured her having a great older bro/younger sis relationship with Darcy.
FPJ's Mom chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
Lovely story - very poignant and sweet. Thank you for giving such a nice break to my day!
Miss Eleanor Lane chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
I loved this! It's not often that I will read about any of the Bennet girls beside Lizzy & Jane, and I was a little wary of reading a Kitty story.

In the end, I'm glad I did, it was beautiful and well written.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »