Reviews for Mind Games
Willowspring1 chapter 2 . 1/25
Wait, WHAT! That. Makes. No. Sense! Ahhhh!

BeastBoy! Sob sob. All I can say is, at least it wasn't Robin. Partly because he's the leader of the team and partly because he's my favourite.
Willowspring
Willowspring1 chapter 1 . 1/25
I hadn't even finished the A/N and I was cracking up. Don't worry, that's a good thing.

I had a dream about Spider-Man the other night. I was weird. Very weird.

I can't bothered logging in because I'm lazy.

I don't watch much of Teen Titans, but when I do see it it always manages to make me laugh. I should add it to my favourite TV Shows/Cartoons. I'll do that.

The reason I'm here is because my friend ScarletEvolution told me about a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FanFic by WhitchGirl, whitch led me to read her Teen Titain Fics, which led me to her profile, which led me to her Favourite Stories, which led me here.

It was a long and perilous venture over mountains and past forests. Through rivers and under ashen skies. Along paths and round fields. I traveled night and day to come, to be here, to be reading this, to type this review. Many dangers I faced, many foes defeated, many battles won. Many losses along the way. Many lives in the balance, many wounded and broken. I am, of corse, being completely ridiculous. But it sounded kool. With a K.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this Fic emensly.
Willowspring(1) (The one is optional)
Raina Darlig chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
HOLY FREAKING CRAP

this story blows my mind!

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO RAVEN!

NO DON"T GO TO ARKAM!

DARN YOU BRYAN DARN YOU!

you must continue

please?
Commander Zucchini chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
OK, so this is realllyyy not cool. Build up the suspense like that, and then abandon your story? I'm so begging you to continue! This was so good!

Please continue! :D
Amanthya chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
This is so different than anything else, and well-written-you can feel her confusion and despair, and still understand why the other Titans feel as wary of her as they do. Can't wait to see more!
Mizu1411 chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Hi! Even though the odds of you updating this is almost close to zero but i would like to tell you that i really enjoyed this fic! Haha though it creeped me out slightly, but really really nice
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It's the elevator scene, isn't it? The one where Spidey says his suit rides up in the crotch?

Tell me if I'm right!
ohfuckthis chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
I doth adore the ficcy..lomg it rawks,,update soon plz!
mortefille chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Wow I have never read a teen titan fanfic before and truth be told I read your story on accident looking for another story but I'm glad that I accidentaly read your story. It was soo good I couldn't stop reading it. argh write more I want to see if raven can be cured and if cyborg will trust her again. And that little boy bryan ahh what happened to him? Is she going crazy is bryan not real? Or maybe she's being controlled by him. so many questions not enough answeres. o ah!

But please update soon. T.T
Cantaloupe Zest chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
This story is incredible, but you haven't updated in a year, four months, and some-odd days. I feel the need to poke you and ask; what is your excuse?

This story is VERY well done, and I desperatly want to read the rest of it. You should come back to this, it's utterly amazing.

Best wishes,

Pools
Esprit D'escalier chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
! You ended it with her going to an asylum? I know not all stories can have happy endings, but an asylum?

You can't do that! I just stayed up for an hour to read the last two chapters expecting something huge, but an asylum!

Wrong type of huge!

...
jimmyhere chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
Holy hell! It's been a year since you've updated this damn good fanfic. I demand updations! I demand them now!
Naein chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I may actually die if you never update, but take your time. This is wonderful, the cliffhanger was just right. There just arent any words to describe how good this is, that would be why i'm not an author.
DarkSin chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
omg i finally found this story again. you need to update! it's been a year!...almost...UPDATE PLEASE!...now i got that off my chest...I LUV THIS STORY!..heh...update asap please..

-DarkSin
sofia815 chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Continue! COntinue! Who is Bryan Spencer? Hehehe... keep up the good work! I almost cried... why?