Reviews for On the Rocks
Sandylee007 chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
GOSH, this was amazing!

I just re-watched the two last episodes of Fastlane, and your story hit me like a sledgehammer.

You covered several scenes I really, really missed during those episodes. And you did great job!

Thank you so much for sharing this!
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
AWESOME! Can I borrow your brain? Okay, that sounded less weird when I thought of it, but you are definitely my favorite Fastlane author and I've read 80% of the Fastlane stories on this site. Yours are the best, hands down.

And thank you for giving us our ending!
barb3 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Another winner (and yes, I did read this one before Fire & Ice). I have greedily consumed your entire Fastlane selection of stories and am hungry for more. Bravo.
simbagirl chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
love this story. Write more soon.
FoxyWombat chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
Thanks for giving us the conclusion we deserved!
bigguy204 chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
I'm glad you took the time to write an ending to "Fastlane", since, I totally agree with you, we were robbed of it by the TV studio.

Thanks, dude!
DKM chapter 8 . 8/28/2005
Oh, wow... I can't believe I never left a review for this story... Damn, I can be such an ass sometimes. Now I feel bad... I beta'ed it and I never got to review it here on But, anyway, I loved this story, and rereading it again just made me realize how much I've missed this show... Thank GOD G4 and Court TV picked it up again.
jewel21 chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
I stumbled upon this yesterday and I loved it! You have such a wonderful writing style that just drew me in from the first word until the very last.

I always felt so mad that Fastlane was cancelled, especially following such a wonderful season finale and unresovled cliffhanger. I think you're the first person I've discovered so far who has based a fic around it and actually resolved the Billie issue for me, lol. It was killing me never knowing what happened to her, and I'm glad that you adressed it. Thank you! LOL.

I loved the characterization as well. You did a wonderful job portraying all the characters. The voice was so true. I also think you did a great job adressing Van's insecurties and hurt about his treatment in the past by both Deaq and Billie as well.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and I hope you'll write more soon. You're one of the best Fastlane authors I've read thus far.

Jewel
Cheryl W chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
I loved it from the first word right until the last! You hooked me in and I couldn't stop reading until it was over, regardless that it's now 1am! YOur characterizations were on the money, your insight was so wonderfully deep and your wording was incredible. It filled in the blanks that still bothered me in the story and made me sappy. Thank you so much for writing this! Great job!
Rhoswen19 chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
I love the story! ! ! ! ! It's awesome, i have to say that you did an excellent job.
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Loves it! It's like I get a finale that doesn't leave me hanging! Thank you!
Latanya Kassidy chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
That was great. You wrote Van's character really well. I like the way you filled in the blanks and explained the emotions and actions of the characters. I loved it!

~ L.K.
mcat chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I really enjoyed your story - even if I never saw the ep, it had enough so I could follow along. Loved all the Vangst!
fan4fastln chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Dosed was my favorite episode. I have often tried to fill in the blanks between the scenes we saw. It was interesting to read how you filled them in. I really enjoyed getting another perspective, I had to read all 8 chapters. I think you got the characters dialogue nailed, great job! Thanks for sharing, please write more.
Malinda4242 chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
I've read your other fics on here for Fastlane...and I must say...I LOVE YOU! lol

Please, keep writing for these great characters, don't let them die off. A friend of mine and I constantly come over and check for new stories, and I was wriggling all over like a silly ass puppy today when she sent me the link to this one.

Very Nicely done. Van Angst, Deaq Angst and even Billie Angst...and all very well written and completely in character! Now I'm running over to your website..she found it hehehe to read more!

M.