Reviews for Misunderstandings
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 29 . 11/7/2016
Hahahahaha I'm gonna cry soon, because this story is too good to abandon. Author, please come back? Pretty please? I adore this story so much and it's a shame that its not being continued. Either way, thank you so much for writing, this is amazing.
BadAssSeme chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
Dying of laughter over here! This is amazing! Please update looking forward to seeing more!
ivegotpurple chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
Wow. So I just found this story and it's such a cute idea! I totally love it. Your writing has gotten better as the story goes on and the situations are cute and hilarious. It's been a while since you've updated so I'm assuming that you're not writing this anymore, but I would totally love it if you came back! I need to see how Takeshi's plotting pans out, lol!
twylytekunoichi chapter 28 . 3/8/2016
I absolutely love this story! I really really reeeaaalllyyy hope you come back and continue this! I still come back and reread it from time to time and it remains one of my favorites! I love the way youve portrayed the characters and cant wait to see how the story progresses! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
Heeeeyyyy! are you still alive? I want to know where they get the sexy panties!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2016
Hilarious and so SO cute! Please update!
1MoreInMe1 chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
Oh, my god. This is the best KakaOc fanfic out there. Please update, im dieing here. Literally, I read this thing ten times and I cannot get over how possesive and adorable Kakashi becomes with her! She is also pretty awseome for him too! The last scene makes me scream from the extreme cuteness. REMEMBER! UPDATE!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Love it!
LadyBug chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
This is soooo cute (030) I really love it. It's really cool how you have your oc as a civilian. I don't really see that often in naruto fanfics, but I really like the idea. And Kakashi is really adorable, I love their relationship so far. Hopefully you can update this story. :3
Noah chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
Reading through out the series, I can't help but point out that Akiko sleeps too much and well. . . It has turned a little bit contagious. But over all its a good fic
sousie chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
update
WickedLove01 chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
Hahaha this had me cracking up so many times. Thank you so much not many people can pull this kind of humour off
umbria firewing chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
You should totally update this!
PepperCornPie chapter 29 . 1/21/2015
Hey! :)
You need to update the Awesome-Amazing-Hilarious-Wonderful Story! :)
Hurry!-Hurry!-Hurry!
Quickly!-Quickly!-Quickly!
Update!-Update!-Update!
LiVe-in-colour chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god Takeshi! His interfering with Kakashi and Akiko's love life is hilarious. This whole story is hilarious actually. Lol, humor should have beem the first category.

Anywho, luv this. Please keep it posted. Update!