Reviews for Misunderstandings
HoloObssession chapter 29 . 7/4
One day you might take this story up again, and it will be most wondrous. This story is glorious.
-HO
DariaTrumper chapter 1 . 5/23
EVEN WORSE the last time the fic was updated was freakin 2009 omg DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES READ THIS FIC YOU WILL BE LEFT BROKEN AND EMPTY ONCE YOU REALISE YOU ARE UNABLE TO SWIPE LEFT OR CLICK THE LITTLE ARROW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS INSIDE
DariaTrumper chapter 29 . 5/23
it's 4:41 and now I feel like that post of Kakashi when he was reading a book the entire night and forgot to fill in his reports. but I also feel unprecedented desperation and anguish because the story isn't finished. Are YOu KIddiNG mEee? I want to fall into a comma and wake up when it's finally finished just so I don't have to go through this again. Also wtf I usually don't care for civilian OCs but this is a piece of art and anything who thinks otherwise will have their teeth stolen! who had the email of the author, let me have it, they said it's not rude to send them emails and remind them to relase a new chapter, oh god I haven't looked up what was the last time a chapter was released, if it's 2011 I'm definitely going to commit seppuku and destroy a tradition of regaining honour for the Japanese with my selfish act, oooh the almighty author please prevent this international incident from happening
fishy7073 chapter 29 . 5/4
I've reread this story so many times over and it is still funny every single time.
laelruin chapter 29 . 2/8
This story has had me laughing the whole way through! I sincerely love it so much! I hope that you see it through to the end!
Thank you for writing it!
L
BlueSeraphos chapter 29 . 11/19/2017
I wasn’t expecting much when I selected this. But this is really good, it’s sad that you don’t update anymore.
unknownher chapter 29 . 10/7/2017
This story has made me in all my sick glory laugh so hard, shriek in happiness n feel sad n embarrassment in the past few hours. Thank you so much for this utterly amazing story, this made my day and I hope you continue! I hope there are more fanfics like this. Seriously you are such a hilarious person, you're writing is awesome!
Mindmaze chapter 29 . 8/17/2017
Yes! This chapter I approve. Yup. I am so glad that if I had to end this fic the last chapter was the kiss scene. Whelp thanks for an interesting read, overall this was an enjoyable story to go through so thanks for sharing.
Mindmaze chapter 28 . 8/17/2017
"You got hurt protecting me?" - this would be cute if it wasn't for the fact he was the reason she needed protecting in the first place. Also I was finally pleased that she realized her life was spiraling and took control however I was annoyed by Kakashi ignoring that. Relationships are built on respect and he doesn't respect her, what she thinks doesn't matter and he will just override her opinion when it comes down to it.

I know you explained why he did it but I can't buy it. Lots of civilians get with ninja and they are at risk but don't get special treatment. Taking her along on the mission tome is the height of stupidity as it puts every one at risk and her in even more danger. I mean I enjoy reading it but I don't buy it. I'm still suspicious over Ibiki's whole "she's not a civilian thing" and what with the exile remark at the beginning...I don't know it sounds more like she is being held prisoner.
I mean at first with her parents vanishing at the same time, I thought her parents were spies which is why she was under suspicion. Like they were spies who had a kid and weren't supposed to so like her whole life is a lie even if she doesn't know and is innocent. But then with her mother finally appearing well...bang went that theory so I don't get why she is getting this so called "special treatment".

The whole thing is cute in a warped way but I'd feel a lot warmer to this if it didn't feel like she was a toy being forced to go to their whims. At most she feels like their pet, team mascot and so forth. I get maybe your holding out on us so I'm hoping some answers will be given soon.
Mindmaze chapter 27 . 8/17/2017
Somewhat exasperate at this point. I mean yey we got the cute hospital scene and the protag realized her feelings! On the other had... You basically encouraged Kakashi's controlling behavior by justifying it as they were attacked the moment they left the house, disbelief also arises due to the fact Konoha was so easily infiltrated, no one noticed enemy nin other than nin already seen, how did woman know to target Akiko, since her and Kakashi barely been in public together? I just, I want them to work out but the methods sometimes make me want to shake my head. Still wondering what happened to her so called helicopter parents, all the trouble she's been in and they just don't know, or why she's misses so much school and no one cares...eh all this said I am glad she knows her feelings now and hope to see it progress from here.
Mindmaze chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
This was hilarious! Pakkun you sly dog you, pretending to me an ordinary puppy! Argh it's still so cute, I swear I wasn't reading ahead when I made my last comment so this was a nice surprise. Any ways while I was curious as to why she didn't go home since there was no one around and she'd been complaining I guess it doesn't matter to much since this chapter was adorable.
Mindmaze chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
This is cute and since it has only been one day I get she is overeating. I am surprised she isn't angry at them and just at Ibiki, since she completely overlook that they implied they knew she was set up to something dangerous. That said I find the absolute controling thing suspicious especially with the way ninja have been treating her in general and even if it is really concern the amount of controlling going on is making me uneasy. It's not exactly healthy, her whole life is being affected. Once again I see the return of reasons don't like her friend, ah well I do like the bits with Jiraiya and from Kakashi p.o.v. I do think it is kind of cute. Speaking of cute I am surprise he hasn't introduced her to his dogs but ah well not that important I suppose.
Mindmaze chapter 24 . 8/17/2017
Wow...this chapter both impressed me wih it's drama and general creativity whilst pissed me off on an emotional level. I hate how they forced her to do that. Those so called "charges" are bull. The way he laid them out sound like something but if any one with half a brain looked at them they'd never convict her. Which I get the point was scare tactic the stupid civilian but still. I don't get why they're such a douche to her.
In fact I'm quite scared because while my indignant side (if she hadn't went of script she could have died, they endangered her who has no training and she hasn't had time to recover from previous trauma's) is up in arms the fact he keeps saying about her not being a civilian has me worried...What does that even mean, I also notice we haven't heard from the so called worried parents who threat if she's even out to late. I'm also upset with Kakashi, he's forgiven only because I don't know if he knows she was forced into this but if he did then I am upset. Because while I get ninja, he is supposed to love her, you don't do that to people you love. Argh, looking to see the mystery solved before I can comment more.
Mindmaze chapter 23 . 8/16/2017
What happened to her needle phobia? Other than that this chapter...Hell Yes I love it. I especially love how obvious Kakashi's affection is for her now and how clear it is not just for the book. That said I do wonder if he'll ever get to read it. The double sneakiness of tricking her into getting those tests done is hilarious and well thought out. They couldn't just do them because she is a civilian and there are rules but they could trick her into getting the tested herself. After all if she doesn't know to complain or can't prove it...very clever I love it. Sort of slyness I approve of, that said mildly disappointed it wasn't just because she won him over or well I like cleverness over social fluff extra any day.
Mindmaze chapter 22 . 8/16/2017
I take it back it seems justice has been served. HA! Take that Makoto you delusional bitch! Also vindictively pleased her friend suffered to...yeah still don't like her sorry. But the ibiki thing, oh it is glorious. To funny for words. Hopefully he actually likes her, maybe her moxie? and hasn't actually poisoned her, if she wasn't obviously Kakshi's I ponder her and Ibiki (or Itachi even if irrelevant at mo) just for the lols. I'd imagine easily him falling for the civilian who dared where as grown ninja tremble before him. Anyways enjoying this lots!