Reviews for Misunderstandings
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 29 . 4/4
Incredible story and incredible characters! I really hope you continue the story eventually.
Neleothesze chapter 29 . 2/26
It was a totally awesome romance. A butterflies-in-the-stomach moment every couple of minutes... seriously. Wow!
Update the story! Its too amazing to end!
Crystal Spikes chapter 29 . 1/28
Keep going!
raykawolf chapter 29 . 11/15/2013
I LOVE THIS! The OC isn't a mary sue at all, and it's really nice! :)
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
I love this so much. OVER 9000!
CeresMaria chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
Why has this not been updated? It's funny...

*pouts*
BakaProductions chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
I wish you'd continue this story! This is one of the best ones I've read so far :) Love, love, love it!
lacomptessa chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Oh God, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! She's gone and unknowingly made it worse for herself. She blabs to Jiraiya, who wants to use the story as material for one of his books, then he finds out that his book is the cause of the problem and decides to interfere in order to prolong the situation to make it more juicy! It's all for the sake of research!
Angelic Fluffle chapter 29 . 8/22/2013
Aaand... Another one bites the dust. I hope you continue this!
PowerHouseoftheCell chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Cute :)
ochibi9113 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
hahah love the story so far! Your OC is made so well, love her humor. Great job! Oh, but I wanted to confirm if Kakashi's teammate is Obito or Okito? Sorry for pointing it out, it happen several times that I'm not sure if you meant to or...? I never know since people do AU where Obito goes back to Kakashi, and change Obito's last name in order to start anew or such. My intention was/is not to hurt you or anything mean like that, but I apologize if I did. I truly enjoy reading your stories! c:
Kaito Mitsuki chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Hello! Just stopping by to say, i'm in love with your fanfiction. I must admit I am at fault as to why I didn't review on the previous chapters, but you must know I was just itching to read the next chapter, and so here i am! It is saddening you haven't updated for a while, but i must concede that everyone's life doesn't revolve in fanfictions. But it would be nice to find out what happens next? I mean it's been 5 year...though like i said, we'll understand if you had drop this lovely fic but hey it's your story. Looking forward for the next chapters and new stories from you!

Aiko Tsukiko Hayashi
animeotaku299 chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
This is an awesome story! Please update soon I know its been a few years but I love this story! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!?
AngelWings0409 chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
Oh my godd i love this story! AND i LOVE and ADORE Takeshi. he makes me lol so hard.

Just then Takeshi bounded back in.
"Omg Obito you will not believe
what I just saw Kakashi doing…"

Funniest sentence ever. LOL