Reviews for Ode to the Anime Crazed
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was practically MADE for my friend. She went through a whole year of anime-craze, and she still loves it.
Pokapoka chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This song just topped it off for me. The first thing I read from you was 'Can't Get My Love Together', then I read the whole Alphabet one, then I read a few others, and I loved them all! But since I usually forget to review, I never did. :( This song, though, describes better than I can myself! I CONSTANTLY bug my friends about anime. I have a friend who doesn't like Pokemon (he kinda puts up with it though) and hates the IDEA of Sailor Moon, and yet I constantly annoy him about it. I also called his 7 year old sister Chibiusa. _ (I hate the sister, and for everyone who watched the English dub, Chibiusa is Rini) This song is basically my life story! I love it, I'm favoriting it, favoriting you, and subscribing, even though the chances of you making a new fanfic is about 1 out of 1,000. :) I'll also check the FictionPress account out sometimes too. :D And I must say, you could SURELY write another alphabet fanfic, after 5 years of not writing any fanfiction, I say you did great. Now I'm gonna stop typing before I take up a whole review page (which I'm sure I could manage.) Good luck with life! :)
stevie chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
thats songs cool is dat wat really happens do well it is 2 me and the things u write are like so cool 2 read ,not 2 be stupid ijust hv 2 ask how do u put ur aamr fics on da web im absalutley clueless i need some help im new at dis so i wud like 2 no,so if u can c my email drez can u tell miz how tnx i like ur fics so much soz if i talk 2long sill shut up now biyz luv a shatered heart -x-
Weaseltotheface chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hey I love this. I know what it's like all of the kids in your class treating you different to say the least for liking Poke'mon and stuff. But luckly I have a couple friends that love anime almost as much as I do. Sry 'bout the ranting '. I love yur stories they're great!

*Riely*
Tiva chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
*shimmery eyes* Wah! So completely true! I don't feel so alone now...thanks! _ Beautiful poem!
Rae chan1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
this is so true to life! I wish everyone could read it! . Go Erina-chan!

~~Rae chan
Super Karoru chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
This was awesome!Every single anime/manga fan in the world should read this!I started singing/rapping it REALLY loud and my family was looking at me like I had lost my mind or up the good work!Caio!_
The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
This is soooooo good. It totally agrees with me. I

feel like this sometimes too. Again, this is good. _.
Ipuchan chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
OMI! Can I put this ode into an e-mail and forward it to all my "anime challenged" friends? Usually I don't review but I just had to! This poem rules. I'm done now... off to read the rest of your fics (I'm working my way through all your stories)
Wild Growlithe chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
SO TRUE!
KazukiFennec chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
OH GOD FINALLY SOMEONE WHO FEELS LIKE MEEEEEE!

And I won't curl up and die if I'm manga deprived

So now I've made it clearer I hope you understand

That I'm not always off dreaming in anime-land

Okay, maybe not completely like me...
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Fruity otaku haters... I know how you feel!
PinkFalcon chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Great! I loved it! I hate it when people snigger at me behind my back about watching anime! I totally agree with you on this - my dad is always making fun of me because I own all of the Pokemon CD's and I listen to them. So what? Keep it up!
Jenny Jakins chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Very good, and funny! That's sort of how I feel, except they reaplaced Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing by Scooby Doo and Dexter's lab! Noo! Anyways, I really liked it!
RocketJess chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Cool song! That's EXACTLY how I feel sometimes... thankfully, my best friends are all anime addicts too.