Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
Here, take my self-esteem umbrella for a bit. It is generally more socially acceptable than a rock and looks pretty as well. this has been a wonderful read and I'm really looking forward to finishing it.
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
Epic chapter.
KazeYasumi chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
HEY! I know it's been years since you wrote this, but just found it today and LOVED it! :D And I died during your end notes. :D My sister was wondering why I was gasping for air for about five minutes...don't worry, she will too once she reads it. :]

Looking forward to reading your other stuff! Oh, and NEVER let anyone say you stink at action scenes, because they all made total sense and were easy to follow while being impressive for feasibility and viewpoints. Never too much detail, nor not enough. Kudos!
Animercom chapter 29 . 5/21/2015
I have to say I loved this fanfic to death. I just wish that I hadn't read the last ten chapters or so in one sitting because now it's over... Reversing the roles of Kenshin being the savior and the rest of Team Kenshin in trouble was a really good idea that was executed amazingly. The fights were all good and well written. The only fight I had a little trouble with understanding was the fight when Kenshin was fighting Yamato, trying to escape the room he was locked in the mansion. I also liked that this fanfic takes place during Tanabata! And I loved the omake of doom. It made me laugh so many times. Thank you for writing this.

The Kenshin fangirl in me is disappointed in myself that while reading the story I only remembered Kenshin's hair was loose while he was kidnapped and not that his gi was gone too. :)
orchid14 chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
Whew! I read the whole fiction yesterday. Yes, the whole thing. In ONE day. Which was a great run. Everybody was so in character, it had a real authentic Watsuki feel in it (that's a compliment, right?) Super happy to see Kenshin seriously kick ass despite in circumstances he was thrown into. I can't forgive that Banzo merchant. He was playing with Kenshin the whole time! How could he even fathom Kenshin would still have some respect and compassion for him after everything he's done? Taunting with Kenshin, taking advantage of Kenshin's kindness and great sense of honor? Allowing the goons to break Kenshin's freaking collarbone, and then drugging him -again-? The NERVE of him to still assume he's still a decent person. The NERVE of him to ask for Kenshin's forgiveness! At least the Yamato guy was a villain and never tried to convince people otherwise.

Come to think of it... *jumps and bites the author's head* Why did you hurt my Kenshin so much?!

That was a joke, btw. You did well! You should be proud! Please write more.
hodges2 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
lol this was hilarious i loved it XD
hodges2 chapter 28 . 9/10/2014
i really liked story! you did a great job with it XD
TOSoldtimer chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Read it twice and liked it a lot. You really gave Kenshin a hard time. And don't worry about your action scenes - they were fine! And by the way - I hope you finish Zanbutsu someday, it could be even better than Jasmine.
Kyu-Momo chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Hahah!
That was awesome! :3
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoy your characterization. Love your story!
Rinnala chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
have some faith in yourself, it was sufficient to say it once
some of us here aren't adept at Japanese either and find that so far that it looks fluent and with moderate expectation of simple words noone feels left out, which is a finer job than some others have presented
please don't be too hard on yourself, anything truly bad will be apparent by itself
Inara Seraph chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Saitou - the guy who cleans up everyone's messes. Sometimes you just need to shoot the problem dead.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
This story was AWESOME. I'm sure I don't have anything new to say that your other reviewers haven't already told you a thousand times, but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it very much. And you have positively no reason to be insecure for anything; your action scenes were well-crafted, your characterizations were spot on, and the whole piece was just masterfully done. Excellent, excellent job. Going in favorites!

-Word
chiyan-puranae chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
If I were the ruroken producer,I'd beg your permission to use this story as the filler arc before the jinchuu. Unfortunatelly,I'm just a mere fans that just want to say your job is excellent,eventhough I haven't finished to read it yet.
nukidono14 chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
That was amazing! I love the story so much! You did a great job writing this girl, kudos to you! I love how you kept everyone in character and your fighting scenes! The fighting scenes! For someone who kept on saying how horrible she is at writing fighting scenes, you actually did great at it! I kept on cringing everytime Kenshin got hurt and I say you really did hurt Kenshin a great deal here, (which makes me almost yell at you for doing it XP). The whole kidnapping incident was excellently plotted, given the fact that Kenshin is the mighty Battousai who can't be fooled easily, falling into a trap was something you have justified very well. I love all the details with the battles, and the POVs. Your oc villain Senzo was a very interesting character too. I find him highly amusing.. lol..How you made me not to hate him is beyond me, as I never liked OCs and a villain at that, that' s a first for me. I super love how Kaoru kicked ass in here too! That fight with Yoshida was awesome! It's like the Kamatari fight all over again, I'm just so proud of her! Not to mention Yahiko, Sano, Aoshi, Misao and the ever cool Saitou~~! I so love that last scene with Saitou and Yamato, hah, I knew it that Yamato will meet his demise in the hands of him. And of course that little Ken/Kao moment in the end - lovely.

No wonder you have so many reviews for this story girl! It's definitely one of the best RK fanfics ever! This is one story I won't get tired of reading over and over again. Thank you so much! Keep being awesome! _