Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 12 . 3/17
I really enjoy your characterization. Love your story!
Rinnala chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
have some faith in yourself, it was sufficient to say it once
some of us here aren't adept at Japanese either and find that so far that it looks fluent and with moderate expectation of simple words noone feels left out, which is a finer job than some others have presented
please don't be too hard on yourself, anything truly bad will be apparent by itself
Inara Seraph chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Saitou - the guy who cleans up everyone's messes. Sometimes you just need to shoot the problem dead.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
This story was AWESOME. I'm sure I don't have anything new to say that your other reviewers haven't already told you a thousand times, but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it very much. And you have positively no reason to be insecure for anything; your action scenes were well-crafted, your characterizations were spot on, and the whole piece was just masterfully done. Excellent, excellent job. Going in favorites!

-Word
chiyan-puranae chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
If I were the ruroken producer,I'd beg your permission to use this story as the filler arc before the jinchuu. Unfortunatelly,I'm just a mere fans that just want to say your job is excellent,eventhough I haven't finished to read it yet.
nukidono14 chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
That was amazing! I love the story so much! You did a great job writing this girl, kudos to you! I love how you kept everyone in character and your fighting scenes! The fighting scenes! For someone who kept on saying how horrible she is at writing fighting scenes, you actually did great at it! I kept on cringing everytime Kenshin got hurt and I say you really did hurt Kenshin a great deal here, (which makes me almost yell at you for doing it XP). The whole kidnapping incident was excellently plotted, given the fact that Kenshin is the mighty Battousai who can't be fooled easily, falling into a trap was something you have justified very well. I love all the details with the battles, and the POVs. Your oc villain Senzo was a very interesting character too. I find him highly amusing.. lol..How you made me not to hate him is beyond me, as I never liked OCs and a villain at that, that' s a first for me. I super love how Kaoru kicked ass in here too! That fight with Yoshida was awesome! It's like the Kamatari fight all over again, I'm just so proud of her! Not to mention Yahiko, Sano, Aoshi, Misao and the ever cool Saitou! I so love that last scene with Saitou and Yamato, hah, I knew it that Yamato will meet his demise in the hands of him. And of course that little Ken/Kao moment in the end - lovely.

No wonder you have so many reviews for this story girl! It's definitely one of the best RK fanfics ever! This is one story I won't get tired of reading over and over again. Thank you so much! Keep being awesome! _
glassfragrance chapter 28 . 1/25/2012
Absolutely fantastic. The action had me gripping the edge of my seat (err...blanket? since I'm laying in bed) and your characterizations were very fitting; I especially love how you portrayed Kenshin and, of course, Bayushi, who was so subtly changed. And you wrote the subtleties of Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship very spectacularly.

I must admit, I was wary to read this at first, especially because you were a bit dusty in your first chapter (from lack of writing), but you quickly polished up. It was a great pleasure to read this story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a brilliant piece!
Renaisty chapter 29 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story! And you've got almost no grammatical or spelling mistakes (these are the ones I can spot, these I commend on). Congrats!
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 29 . 10/17/2011
what a brilliant story! resolved nicely :) well, sort of... that is, nice for the story, but a little harsh on Kenshin, with the amount of injuries the poor guy sustained... poor thing, with all that past behind him guess it's to be expected... and the 'OMAKE OF DOOM!' - i absolutely LOVED it, a fantastic thing to place at the end, as it completely appeals to my sense of humour... haha! :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 29 . 9/21/2011
This was a great story. (Seriously)

Love the script summary thingamajigger at the end, too. It perfectly summed up the story. XD (I saw the Caribbean thing you put at the end of one of the chapters - I think I favourited the story that mentioned that...)

brittney
Lyndys chapter 27 . 6/6/2011
I love this story! Great plot. One thing though. If this takes place between the Kyoto and Jinchuu Arcs then why did it mention the time when Tsubame went to Rakuninmura in the Jinchuu Arc? It was mentioned in the story when it says she followed Yahiko to see what was wrong.

Anyway, this is a really good story. Found it on MeijiTales first but couldn't review on the ipod there. I'll go check out your other stories.
of untold secrets chapter 29 . 11/12/2010
-is sad that story is ending-

This is, quite possibly, my most favourite RK fanfic. Ever. Awesomely well written, well thought out, descriptive, and just plain great. (Bet you haven't heard THAT before) Definitely favourited.

Repeat: Awesome!
InkDreams chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
What a great start. Kenshin's character has been done wonderfully and the atmosphere of the fic reminds of me of canonRK. I'm very interested in seeing how this is all going to play out.
sirensbane chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
He's injured, just escaped from captivity, is feverish, has fought several battles, and is about to faint, and what he says is "Please don't worry, Kaoru-dono...I'm just tired." LOL. That is Kenshin in a nutshell. Great job keeping everyone in character.
sirensbane chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Kenshin is almost unconscious, poisoned and blind, and he still kicks butt. Need I go on?