Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
Jade LightningWolf chapter 29 . 6/15/2005
All praise the insomniacs of the world and what we get up to in the wee hours of the morning, like right now for instance. I can't believe I didn't wake my family with all my laughing at your absolutely HILARIOUS parody. E-Bay strikes back and all that. I see the plot bunnies have also bitten you in the butt. That seems to be happening to all the authors I read. Anywho, the story was fantastic and I'm kinda glad it was finished off where it was, 'cause, great as romance scenes between Kenshin and Kaoru can get, it just wouldn't have fit here. Fantastic original villains. I actually felt bad for Bayushi until he turned into a scum-sucking scumb-bag full of scum. (I like the word scum.) And yes, we do all love to hate Yamato. It is such fun, especially reading about Saitoh's last and most beauteous cameo. *Grins Evilly* Fantastic plot line that kept me guessing right to the end (I s**t you not.) And your humor is just fantastic. *Still listening for family to yell at me* All in all, keep writing and I'll keep reading! Great job!

Sincerely,

Jade Lightning_Wolf *shameless plug...and it's not for me...gasp* (who has also been haunting Jane Drew-sama for while now, if you haven't read her stuff, I highly reccommend it)
Babagnoosh chapter 29 . 6/13/2005
If you have a twisted sense of humor, I believe that I do to. That was hilarious! Of course, I read your work in a public place again... _ I laughed so loud (again) and everyone looked at me strange (again) _ oh no. I think I am going to acctually get kicked out this time! Gotta run!
apathetica chapter 29 . 6/12/2005
Omake rocks! I love this story!
dhrachth chapter 29 . 6/11/2005
Wonderful story. It's the rarest of fanfics, one of the few that could actually be an extra chapter of the original. If this fic were turned into a four or five episode arc, it would fit right in with the real thing (even better than some of the stinker arcs at the end of the series).
Natsu chan chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
Oh god! How I would have loved to have had that to read when I was stuck in the train at Keswick. Very funny, some what twisted but very funny. The ebay comments and the innuendo were wonderful. Not to mention the references to the fan girl obsession with Kenshin’s hair. Nothing wrong with your sense of humour there. I also see you answered my question, I'm very happy to see that and to see that you got so much out of writing the fic itself. I have this image stuck in my head of Hiko's response to hearing about this whole saga. Yep I can see it now, the sake, the fire, the baka deshi. Some how I don’t think he’d be too surprised.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
Extremely funny! It takes a real author to be able to poke fun at her own work, and to do it so entertainingly and graciously too. It almost makes up for the story being over (bites back a sob). Did I hear mention of a sequel...?
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
*Laughing madly* Very clever and cute summary! I've enjoyed this story a lot, as I might have mentioned in other reviews, and it is most certainly worth a re-read. (I have a lot of spare time, AKA no life!)

About the flowers, something made me think white...o.o Lillies? I dunno!

I know the story is over, but would you mind fanart of it? I've had an idea for a picture for a bit now. My (younger!) sister has taught me to put my art on the computer, and I'd like to draw something based on your story. May I? My Email adress is on my authour page, if you would deign to answer me.

Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
Oh, my god. I didn't stop cracking up the entire way through this. Heh, for some reason all the Aoshi parts were especially hilarious to me. At "Fear my ninja math skills!" I literally burst out laughing. Fabulous omake, WA!
skenshingumi chapter 29 . 6/8/2005
Interesting to read how you had originally envisioned the story. I love the whole battle on the boat and the recapture in Osaka so I definitely think this way was the better choice. I had hoped to see Yoshida again but I didn't think it damaged your story not to have him return. The way you handled it by Kenshin showing his worry was fine and in character.

I do think your idea of a side or small scale sequel is a good one. I loved this story so taking the characters further would be fun to read. I mention this only because you said writing it would depend to some extent on people showing interest. In any case, thanks again for the hours of enjoyable reading.

Loved the omake. Aoshi called it right with the comment about the author getting all Kenshin’s pretty hair down
animegurl23 chapter 29 . 6/7/2005
At first I was like, "Wait...I thought the story was finished...?" But I clicked on it and saw a new chapter; this chapter almost made me cry! ;_; Not the Omake (which is HILARIOUS by the way), but the beginning. This is truly goodbye!

*record scratches*

Haha :P No it's not. _ I don't know, maybe you'll come up with a new idea or something. But whatever you do, we'll always be here for you! _ Whoa, I just rhymed...

Awesome story. You're an awesome writer. And you are a GREAT person. Although we don't talk or whatever; with your comments and your writing, I think that your personality *shines* through. _ Heehee ;;

I'm already starting to miss waiting for you to update... ;_;

Haha :P This is Aya and this is not goodbye, for now! :D
Dracorum chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
Hail Omake! That was intersting...:D I look forward to more of your works!
matchynishi chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
lol! Yay for Kenshin being half naked for 20 chapters with his gorgeous hair down! Fangirly-ness rulez! XD
Super Sheba chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
Wow. That was highly amusing and very distracting from my final project about "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." I do have to say, my favorite lines were the exchange with the good with his hands and double meaning. I burst out laughing rather loudly at that. XD It's sad this story is done, but I hope to see more from you in the future. I
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
Hello! I'm new here (and am randomly reviewing the last chap.) But I've ntoiced TJ for a while (just never read it...) but I'm just saying that I'm gonna now! _. And I'll review every chap! Err.. I mean...

I'm actually quiet inspired by you know. I always said that there were, like, NO good RK fics... no action ones. It made no sense, I mean, DUDE, IT'S RK, WHY ARE THEIR ONLY ROMANCE THINGS? *actually, is a fluff freak...*

So I'm inspired by you. I'm gonna have to write a story like this. And, well, ya. _. If I like this enough (and I will... heh.) I'll draw you a fanart also, ok?

Umm... this is a weird sorta sucky uppy review, huh? but I'm really impressed by you... and well... GOD JOB! Hope to be right on top of your new works! (And you better have new works, the main reason I haven't touched TJ before now is it's length... heh.)

UMM, OK, DONE WITH THIS WEIRD SUCKING-UP THING!

Off, to read this! I don't think I have time today BUT EXPECT ME IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE! *runs off*
sakabatoushinuchitoo lazy to login chapter 29 . 6/6/2005