Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
of untold secrets chapter 29 . 11/12/2010
-is sad that story is ending-

This is, quite possibly, my most favourite RK fanfic. Ever. Awesomely well written, well thought out, descriptive, and just plain great. (Bet you haven't heard THAT before) Definitely favourited.

Repeat: Awesome!
InkDreams chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
What a great start. Kenshin's character has been done wonderfully and the atmosphere of the fic reminds of me of canonRK. I'm very interested in seeing how this is all going to play out.
sirensbane chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
He's injured, just escaped from captivity, is feverish, has fought several battles, and is about to faint, and what he says is "Please don't worry, Kaoru-dono...I'm just tired." LOL. That is Kenshin in a nutshell. Great job keeping everyone in character.
sirensbane chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Kenshin is almost unconscious, poisoned and blind, and he still kicks butt. Need I go on?
sirensbane chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Dang...with so many reviews you hardly need mine. But this is so well-written I felt I had to comment. As usual with long stories, I'm having troubles thinking of specifics, but this is just so generally good. I love how Kenshin lures them close and then proceeds to kick large amounts of butt. Everyone's in character, which is beautiful. Okay, I'm babbling now, but you deserve this many reviews.
kokoronagomu chapter 29 . 3/11/2010
a dramatic and captivating masterpiece of intrigue, suspense that have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy every time i read it in future.

i so love your 'rk' work and will be forever resisting the urge to do the whole annoying: "UPDATE! MOER! UPDATE!" 'fangirl squee' reviews.

luvs ya!

ginny
Cookie Master's Apprentice chapter 27 . 3/10/2010
Well, make this the 900th review.

About the story, it is truly a work of art. I am completely amazed with your skill from beginning to end. It's great to know that prodigies are still out there, and they are still writing.

the Apprentice
sarahlilly95 chapter 29 . 1/4/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to go reread...
calliopechild chapter 29 . 12/30/2009
Loved this! I was trolling around your stories and stumbled across this one, which has inspired me to pick back up on exploring RK (an attempt which tapered off a while ago, I can't really remember why). This was a really awesome story, and so well-written, per your usual work. I loved the plotline; involved but believable, and not insanely convoluted. And your characters and characterizations were lovely! Senzo is a douchebag (pardon my French) and you did a lovely job of making him a genuine slimeball.

And just all together...this was a lovely story. I came here after reading Snowblind and was looking for more RK fics by you, and I'm glad I found it. I'm also going to take this chance to make a shameless plea for you to continue working on Snowblind; I'm really interested to see the end of that one, though I know how life gets in the way sometimes. So I'll only beg a little (PLEASE?) and wish you the best of luck and happy writing. _
older and amused chapter 29 . 10/9/2009
_]

"Senzo: EEK! Curse Yamato’s sudden yet inevitable betrayal!" -i LOVE you! i almost fell out of my chair when you referenced Firefly, i was just THAT awesomed out!

fantastic fic, and the omake was HILARIOUS! meh. all i have to say at the moment. i'd better go and actually study now, like i was supposed to be doing for the past hour and a half. pesk fanfic authoress! -glares-
Anonymous Yay chapter 28 . 10/6/2009
I usually just like to lurk, but I had to review because this story is one of the best Kenshin fanfics I've ever read! Well thought out, plot excellent, dialogue excellent, characterizations excellent (your Kenshin is really true to my perception of him), action well balanced with introspection, and lovely lovely hurt/comfort that I've been dying to read for a long, long time but have not been able to find. Please keep writing, and even more than that, please keep writing Kenshin! Keep the fandom alive! Yay!
SRAS9 chapter 29 . 9/22/2009
Good story! Keep writing!
IOTR chapter 28 . 8/27/2009
Loved the story :)

Although it saddens me how much Kenshin's life sucks. So many people fail to see that he is human and is not the Battousai anymore. D:
accallia chapter 29 . 2/25/2009
Wonderful fic! Really nice job here! You're a wonderful author, and I'm so happy there's someone on this site who enjoys the writing they do. Then again... this WAS a few years back. I hope you return to the swing of things! These are too good to miss. D
Aubergine 28 chapter 28 . 10/21/2008
Very much enjoyed this :) Good writing.

-Penguin Girl