Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
hakubaikou chapter 11 . 8/16/2004
Teehee! Nicely done as always. I liked Sano's entrance at the dojo. Very dramatic, not to mention cool.
sunset glow chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
Ack! Hope Yahiko finds a way out of his sticky situation, or Kaoru shows up soon. :)

Once again, excellent characterization. I love how you're able to use just a few words to fully evoke an entire character, in this case Yahiko: "After months...of staring at that remarkable sword and daydreaming a future in which he held it..." I mean, *bam*: right there, a young boy's worship of his idol and the dreams accompanying that idol. That's Yahiko in a nutshell; fantastic.

Oh, and I was only too happy to send you the volumes. I think it's like one's civic duty to share the greatness that is Jinchuu. :) Enjoy!
Amberle-chan chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
This is a great story. It's very well written. The suspense is also very well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter or wait to see where you're going to take us next. I hope you update soon!
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
*Cheers* Two chapters! Yay! Sano fighting, Yahiko chasing, and the girls get a few scenes! Hurrah! "Megitsune." Clever, clever! *Chuckles* Wow. You write so very weel. It fits into the Kenshin universe so well! You've got the supenseful plot balanced with a cheerful humour. It's wonderful and refreshing to read. Do keep it up!
Shirayuki Hikari chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Good chapter! Poor Yahiko-chan... always into trouble, that one is... I hope Kaoru kicks some ass, sprained ankle or not! HAHA! Sniffle... I want Jinchuu too... sniffle
Shaolin 10 chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
I LOVE it! You have to update soon. What about Kenshin? I hope you add him in the next chapter too. Sorry I couldn't review sooner, my hardrive crashed on my computer, so I had to get it fixed. In the meantime, I got a new computer. YAY! Anyway, love the story, update soon!

~Shaolin 10
Kage Kitsune27 chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
The story is great. Actually, it makes sense that you haven't put Kenshin back in. I mean, you wrote earlier that the drug would have him out for awhile. So everything seems in order to me. Keep up the good work, and Update soon!
Calger chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
Aw, so short! Good though :) Oh Yahiko, you have so much to learn young grasshopper...*cough* Yeah, that's my AMV (I'm the only Calger floating around the 'net, as far as I'm aware), I'm glad you liked it! I really want to make more of them, now if only I had the time...
audsome chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
another good chapter! I hope kaoru comes before Yahiko gets too badly injured.
Majoranka chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
Oi, poor Yahiko! Guess Kaoru'd better quickly hobble in. (Now that would be / will be a fight scene worth looking at: a limping Kaoru, a half-dead Yahiko, and a man the size of Himura Gohei. _ Bring it on!) It was a nice chapter, and it's great you update so quickly.

Keep up the good work!

- Majoranka
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
Yay! Another chapter, and I must add my low whistle at how well you managed to keep everyone in character! I really enjoyed that aspect of it _ At any rate, you've left me hoping for Yahiko's safety, but since I figure that you won't kill him, I'm eager to see him "prove his worth," even if he doesn't win (and especially if he does!) ~_ Well, hope that all made sense ; Anyway, keep up the great work! This is a *wonderful* read, and I'm honored to help you edit it in the future! It'll be even better once I get started in my fiction writing course this fall quarter, then I'll *really* be able to help you rip it to shreds! *evil grin* No, it's not what you think. I'm not *that* mean... or am I? ~_ Jk.

Jaa!

~Baka
Ms. Zeal chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
Uh oh. Yahiko got caught. Oops. How's he gonna get out of this one? Well, Kaoru and/or Sanosake should be looking for him-maybe they'll offer some assistance, ne? Good chapter. I love how fast you update!
audsome chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Tht was a good(forlackofabetterword) fight seen, Sano recognized that guys wound so he knows kenshin fought them. The merchent was/is interested in Sano?

Oh, i hope you feel better!
sunset glow chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Ooh, nice fight. Very smooth yet descriptive as well. Very like Sano, too, to jump into a fight and then be like, "Oh, crap. Didn't see those other guys..."

But then, it's also just like Sano to take out two sword-wielding minions with his bare fists. :)

Can't wait to read more! And to see Kenshin back in on the action. :)
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
Yay! It's letting me review now! ; I loved the last 2 chapters immensely! _ I don't find Sano too terribly OOC in this current chapter, since he does tend to react to situations like these quite strongly, or at least that's how I perceive him... I also really like how well you've pinned Kaoru's and Yahiko's personalities. Great work! I still love your story, and I'm honored that you like mine, too, after reading how great this one is! D I look forward to finding out more about who wants Kenshin alive so badly and why!

Keep up the great work, and honestly, this is an excellent piece of writing for not having a beta! Your mistakes are quite minor, in fact! D I can't say it enough: Keep It Up! 3 cheers for Nekotsuki! D

Jaa!