Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
*Cheers* Oh, very interesting! Only Kenshin could get in trouble buying flowers...

You've got a writing style that is very good. You manage to say a lot in just a few words. Very impressive. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. I want to find out what will happen!

Please keep up the good work!
sunset glow chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
Bwahaha, so the tofu bucket DOES make a re-appearance. I hope it becomes even better acquainted with Senzo's face. :)

More excellent characterization, this time with Yahiko. Snotty, childish words spoken without thinking, then pluckily following the mysterious man. Everyone's becoming really good detectives. :)
hakubaikou chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
And the plot thickens. Lovely story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hakubaikou chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Plausible situations and very believable characterizations. Nicely written dialogue. And a lot of just very well-written, downright elegant moments in the last few chapters. I'm definitely hooked.
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very nicely written. Smooth narrative, nice pacing, and grammatically sound. I like the tone and mood of this so far. And Kenshin seems very in character. I'm enjoying this. Onto the second chapter...
Calger chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
Wow! I was away from for a bit and when I came back, like 5 more chapters! *jumps for joy* Your writing style is excellent, very clear and smooth-flowing with few if any typos. Happy _

Your characterization of the the Kenshin-gumi is just fine, no worries there. I loved how you portrayed Kaoru's feelings through the search for Kenshin and the discovery of the evidence. You're good at using subtle movements and camera angles to show us what the character is feeling, rather then simply telling through actions or dialogue. Hurry up and save Ken-chan Yahiko! *waves Tokyo Samurai fan flag*
kumiya chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
I think your story is great! You have a nice writing style. Whenever I try to write I can never get my writing style like this is have it LONG. I'll look forward to the next chapter! _
kumiya chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
Wow! I like this story. I found the last part with the Princess Bride sort of amusing. heh
kumiya chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Nice. It's getting pretty interesting so far. I'll just review as I go, saying that I have about 6 chapters to go. _
audsome chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
O! i love your story! Sano is incredibly nice! but that's okay because a nice and bad sano are both hot! I wonder oh i wonder how kenshin will fight without his beloved Sakabattou. That description of the cloacked guy at the end of this story got my mind thinking SAITOU! but i think you said that he wouldn't make an apperance in the story so it must be one of the guys that fought kenshin. right? well, good fic!
ASKInfinity chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
WEE! I'm so glad you agree that the Jinchuu arc should be animated! I'm constantly annoying everyone by saying it. This is a wonderful story, and as a Kaoru lover (I cosplayed her for Otakon! The only one. . .) I sincerely SUGGEST (ahem, ahem) that you give her a fighting role. She rocked the battle with Kamatari, and she deserves another chance to shine. Keep it up!
elgaladangel chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
::glares:: Well, before the boat leaves harbor, then-and if you whistle innocently, I will be very displeased.

Nice story. I like that Kaoru's matured so much-it's a nice change. And Sano's reaction was wonderful. Now he can beat up that nasty man. ::beams::
Ms. Zeal chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Yes, yes, YES! You're story is AWESOME! I love it! Although, I really hope you don't have it end up Kaoru having to protect Kenshin. I realize she's a pretty good fighter, but I just shie away from the idea of Kenshin having to be protected by her (or anyone for that matter). I was wondering if they'd get the clue about the broken nose. Kenshin only does what's necessary to beat an opponent. So, now Sanosake has Senzo right where he wants him, and Yahiko ran into someone carrying Kenshin's sword! Yes! They're gonna find Kenshin, alright! Or, at least find out that they ship he is on is headed to Kyoto and act accordingly! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is so exciting!
Shirayuki Hikari chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
Whe... Haven't been checking up on this story for awhile, but I like where this is going! Are Misao and Aoshi gonna make an appearance in here? Hope so. Until next chapter!
sunset glow chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
*is still giggling over the Princess Bride omake*

Hehehe. :) Excellent as always. Like the detective work, and Kaoru & Sano's interaction, both the bickering and the taking care of each other. It's just what we love about both of them. :)

Now, Sano better get back to that cabin and WIPE THE FLOOR with that awful Senzo. (And he seemed so nice in the beginning...)
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »