Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
elgaladangel chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Heck, YES. Kaoru vs. Yoshida would be so hot. Fans would cheer. And Kaoru would get the kind of revenge that she NEVER gets but always deserves. (::coughShishioSaitoJin'ehEnishicough::)

And it could both show her strength and allow you to explore the relatively new idea of Kaoru protecting Kenshin. See? Everybody wins!

And somebody had better take these guys down before they get Kenshin on the boat, or I'm gonna be displeased. ::growls::

Great story. Please keep going!
Ms. Zeal chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Yay! They found the clues! Sanosake put it all together! Yay! They said Kenshin wouldn't wake up for awhile, but the drug was supposed to have taken him down a lot sooner, too. Kenshin should be awake soon, ne? Oh, even with his injuries he's gonna be tough to restrain. I love your story! Would you mind if I recommended it to my reviewers? If you don't want me too, e-mail me at but if I recieve no e-mail in the next few days, I'll assume that your answer was positive. Awesome story!
elgaladangel chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
::drop kicks Senzo into the next week::

Rude, irritating, no-good, dirty. . .

::throws things at him::

Very good story, and I like the characterization of Kaoru and Sano-you're really making them act like themselves. Nicely done.
elgaladangel chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
::Crosses fingers::

Please let Kaoru go ghetto on Yoshida's ass, please-oh-please-oh-please. . .

Very nicely done, and POV changes are much clearer. Excellent!
iExterminate chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
*gasps* poor Kenshin! update ASAP!
animelubber22 chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
hm...i loved this chapter a lot! at least, kaoru has finally made her appearance. i wonder will there be a kiss at the end? this story's keeping me in my toes, that's for sure!
sunset glow chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Gyah. I go out of town for a few days and you update madly! Very nice. :)

This story is just cookin'. I love the way the plot is coming together and the action scenes were written superbly. And Kenshin - he's *Kenshin*. It's perfect. I can completely see him acting the way he has in such a situation. And super tough till the end - I like it. :)

Can't wait to read more!
Ms. Zeal chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Wow! Your story is awesome! I love it! I thought Kaoru would find Kenshin's hair tie or something. Sanosake obviously didn't trust that merchant, but Kaoru did. Are they going to go back to the shack? Probably not, but that's where Kenshin is! Oh, poor Kenshin! How's he going to get out of this one? I love your story!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
Hehe, you had me worried there for a second even though you'd said you were too much of a softy to kill anyone! Gr, give me a heart attack, why don't you? ~_ Great chapter- I loved how Kenshin still was able to take down a few of those men even when he could hardly see. You haven't let up one bit, so keep up the great work! I can't wait to find out what Senzo has planned for our poor Rurouni! _ Then again, if you update next week, I won't get to read it until I come back from a camp that I'm a counselor at... *shrug* Anyway, lovely job (again)!

Jaa!

~BakaBokken
blushinglily chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
ooh...i like it! continue soon! by the way, when will kaoru make her appearance?
Calger chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Still enjoying this _ Go Kenshin, battle-master! Hehe. BTW, Tae's restaurant is called the "Akabeko". I didn't see any other mistakes, you're a thorough proof-reader I can tell :) Keep going!
Dark Natsu chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
For your first fic in a long time, you're doing very well! Your action scene with Senzo vs. Kenshin ran together a little, but I wouldn't call it "bad". Keep at it!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Gah! Why didn't I read this sooner. I like it, very much. The trap was a good surprise.

Suggestion: Your summary makes it sound like Ken/Kao WAFF. Maybe a different one would bring you more reviews? Also, you need to check the box that allows you to receive anonymous reviews.
elgaladangel chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
::grins:: Don't worry, I won't use the bokken on you unless you manage to somehow either kill Kenshin or mess up the couples, in which case not only will I use a bokken but Kenshin's hitokiri sword too.

Very nice story, and nice writing. Some of the switches in points of view are a little awkward, but I think you're handling them just fine. Write longer chapters!
blushinglily chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
continue! continue! continue! HAHAHAHA! I'll be waiting. VERY GOOD STORY THIS IS I MAY SAY!
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »