Reviews for Tanabata Jasmine
Ms. Zeal chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Wow! Your story is awesome! I love it! I thought Kaoru would find Kenshin's hair tie or something. Sanosake obviously didn't trust that merchant, but Kaoru did. Are they going to go back to the shack? Probably not, but that's where Kenshin is! Oh, poor Kenshin! How's he going to get out of this one? I love your story!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
Hehe, you had me worried there for a second even though you'd said you were too much of a softy to kill anyone! Gr, give me a heart attack, why don't you? _ Great chapter- I loved how Kenshin still was able to take down a few of those men even when he could hardly see. You haven't let up one bit, so keep up the great work! I can't wait to find out what Senzo has planned for our poor Rurouni! _ Then again, if you update next week, I won't get to read it until I come back from a camp that I'm a counselor at... *shrug* Anyway, lovely job (again)!

blushinglily chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
ooh...i like it! continue soon! by the way, when will kaoru make her appearance?
Calger chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Still enjoying this _ Go Kenshin, battle-master! Hehe. BTW, Tae's restaurant is called the "Akabeko". I didn't see any other mistakes, you're a thorough proof-reader I can tell :) Keep going!
Dark Natsu chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
For your first fic in a long time, you're doing very well! Your action scene with Senzo vs. Kenshin ran together a little, but I wouldn't call it "bad". Keep at it!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Gah! Why didn't I read this sooner. I like it, very much. The trap was a good surprise.

Suggestion: Your summary makes it sound like Ken/Kao WAFF. Maybe a different one would bring you more reviews? Also, you need to check the box that allows you to receive anonymous reviews.
elgaladangel chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
::grins:: Don't worry, I won't use the bokken on you unless you manage to somehow either kill Kenshin or mess up the couples, in which case not only will I use a bokken but Kenshin's hitokiri sword too.

Very nice story, and nice writing. Some of the switches in points of view are a little awkward, but I think you're handling them just fine. Write longer chapters!
blushinglily chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
continue! continue! continue! HAHAHAHA! I'll be waiting. VERY GOOD STORY THIS IS I MAY SAY!
blushinglily chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
uh oh! what in the world happened? run for your life himura!
blushinglily chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
this senzo dude seems evil...very evil...well still lovin' it!
blushinglily chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
oh...i'm liking it...no wait..i'm lovin' it! *hahaha...mc donald's..*
blushinglily chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
hm..i like this...a lot...i'm adding you...

*clicks, favorites' list*
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Hehe, here's my review! W00t! Wow, this is REALLY good so far! Yay, Kenshin still has some fight left in him! ... Ack! The suspense is killing me! What do they want with Kenshin? And Kaoru's involved? *grabs head* What's going on? _ Great work, and I'm really excited to read whatever comes next! Don't be discouraged about the reviews- the people you have reviewing you (not including me) are very talented, as are you! Keep it up! *roots for Nekotsuki*

Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Ack! I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter! This is SO good, don't undersell yourself! _ So you're Australian? That's awesome! Yeah, I usually don't mind the alternate spellings for words like "honour" or "colour"... I have friends who write with British spellings, and they're pretty similar to Australian spellings as far as I can tell. _ And I'm babbling.

I'm glad you liked my story, heehee... but I think I like yours better so far. _ To leave us here with that kind of a cliffhanger... BAH! I had a feeling that Senzo wasn't as kind as he seemed. Grr... Anyway, I look forward to reading more!

elgaladangel chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
::glares at evil shadowy men::

LEAVE HIM ALONE OR I CUT YOU, GOT IT?

::waves about bokken menacingly::

Good story. VERY good story. I'm quite impressed. Please continue with this-the idea is new and your writing is excellent. And your Japanese is fine, too.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »