Reviews for Paper Heart
quills and quirks chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
This was beautiful...heart-wrenchingly lovely. I adore your prose, and though this was written many years ago, it made me smile. I almost cried. Thank you for this story.
Clearheart chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Oh, you have such a beautiful writing style. There were some points where the lines were worded so cleverly I had to pause to run through the line again, meditate on it, then move on. Even though this was written some years back, the words feel just as fresh and relevant as if they were written yesterday.

Lovely piece. I really enjoyed. A little gem of fic that I'm glad I stumbled upon. ;)
Amrun chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
I really love some of the prose in this. It lacks plot, in a way, but it's different. I enjoyed reading it. It doesn't feel over, though I assume it is.

Thanks for sharing.
takeasadsong chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
i like your story a lot. nicely worded and paced. cant wait to see how things continue to play out. :)
purplypanda chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
gao...im not one to cwy...ok..maybe i am..but only with stowies like diz! peash continue it! T~T..i wubbed it! plz do continue it...
DuskorDawn chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
This chapter made me cry!

This better not be the end or i might throw a hissy fit like a fice year old!
DuskorDawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
God that was beautiful!

I meant no disrespect to god.

It nearly brought me to tears...
pisquenta chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
*cries*

That was so sad! Oh man, this fic is just wonderful. All the right emotions, they're both in-character (applause)

I love it! Too bad this was either the last chapter or you just didn't come back. Either way, it's perfect!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful and emotional.
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
so good, I'll read the other chapters later! Awesome so far!
beautyinsleep chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful. Even though I'd love to see you continue this, the ending as it is now is very fitting. Love it.
SweetRevengeful chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Oh loved, can't wait for the next up date
Dalziel-kun84 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
AH! jesus christ this fanfic gave me goose bumbs haha it was really really good, and I really want to write more and tell you how in love with it i am... but I gotta get off the computer unfortunately.. so I'll be back tomorrow to comment fully update though My god why haven't you?
Alanna The Lionness chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
wow this is such a good story! i couldn't help but notice though that it's been a LONG time since your last update. do you plan to continue? please do it truly is very good.

~Lionness~