Reviews for Stay With me
ThisIsNotWhatItSeems chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh! Me likey! Dude I think its seriously good so yah keep on writing!
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
No! That was not depressing, quite the opposite actually. Hopeful. And very sweet. I loved it!

love,

Hero

(haha! I got rid of the others!)
teenRAVENtitan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was so sweet! *adds to favorites*
StaticStorm chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
OMFG! OMFG! You made me cry! I never get this emotional over stories. But I swear to god I am sobbing all over the keyboard. That story was so sad! Yet happy. I wish I could write angst stories like yours. That was probably the best one-shot I have ever read! Keep up the good work! Let The Love Flow!

The Hyper Shockers
cd lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
no, not a psycho, and yes, it was very depressing,but dont be discoraged, I do like your sad stories just as much as the ones with a happy ending, I cant not like your Teen Titan stories, you have a gift for writing, tis true.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
You are a totally awesome writer! Keep it up.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*sigh* Ah, who ever said life was easy.

Sweet fic.
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I don't think you passed her off as psycho. This story was pretty good. Except for the fact that it mentioned Terra. I hate Terra. ...yeah.
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i think it came off great. Totally in character. No one really knows whats going on in her mind but no one wants to be alone. I love it. Keep up the great work
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Depressing?

No, it was sweet.

You ended the story on a note of optimism.

Also, Raven did not come off as psychotic.

She is too rational and introspective to be psychotic.

I think...

Vin, ancient mariner, the
Magpie's Lament chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
OHMIGOD MARRY ME.
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
AW! He cares about her! Very cute and touching!
RBack chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Super Nice. That was nicely done. Magnifiscent! Man, You are becoming my most favoritest Teen Titan Author, maybe my favorite author of the world! You... Have trully great skill. I... Wish I had good Writing skills. Oh wel... :(.

... Huh? Oh yeah Submit!
GlassEmotions chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
That was good. Is there more?
jess chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
naw she didnt sound like a pshyco and i love depressing stuff i am depressing