Reviews for The Fall and After
jo-harvelle chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Are you still writing this? I looked through your stories, and I was stupid enough to forget to see if this was marked as complete ... and now, my heart will be crushed forever if you don't update this. I really, really, really want to see Sirius get back to his own world, and the Remus that he's travelling with find a good world. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and I really hate to not get to read the end of a story. :((
Update, please? *hopeful puppy face* :3
(if I didn't state it clearly enough, I loved the story, I really did - well, I really DO love it - it's not just me hating to leave things unfinished XD)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Loool!Oh my god,that really happened?haha!
TheLuciferPerson chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
this story is excellent

there are no words

I hope Severus gets over Remus before he gets his heart broken and gets a girlfriend or boyfriend whom he loves and who loves him back

that is all

keep writing!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Oh gooood!That was just...so strange!They must be feeling really really weird!But i'm glad Sirius is so determined,that's what makes him keep going!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
WOOOW!This is really...well,oddly relieving haha!I mean it is Sirius and Remus and yet they're not the same people,wow!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Well,woooow! That's really something else!Love the idea!
neongreenleaves chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I know it has been over 2 years that you have updated this... but you need to update it now!
Goumi chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Decent-Snape kind of gave me a brain hemorrhage.

Good story, though.
dh chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
i hope you don't give up on this story. i've loved reading it this far.
Anastasia Snape chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
this story is so interesting! please update soon!
ellesra chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Finally! Please, update soon again! :D It's so exciting and sad! :l Cheers!
remuslives23 chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
I love your Dr Lupin MA, and devour chapters as they appear and am praying to God, Buddah, Allah, whoever...that your desire to finish a fic lingers long enough for you to finish this brilliant read. If not, what's done is wonderful. Sad, beautifully emotional, and something I have never read and enjoyed as I've never seen 'time travel/alternate universes' done well - till now. You've done a marvellous job with this and I am hoping to see an update soon.
rekahneko chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Wonderful chapter!

It was exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Of course, I almost fell off of my chair and that would have been bad. Otherwise though, it was good.

(-8
LadyVisionary chapter 8 . 5/19/2008
This is good! (I like DR Lupin, MA, better, though - this is very angsty...and your writing is better in DR Lupin MA as well - don't know why, really. Just that it's...sharper, more poignant somehow, while here, it's...slumbering? - Does that makes sense? A bit harder to connect with, but that might be because of all the "travelling" between here and there (the right universe and the other). Still good though!)

I have this feeling though, that Remus no 1 will end up with Snape, while Sirius no 1 will end up with Remus no 3(?) from the Luna bookshop. Like I said, just a feeling. ;)

I wouldn't mind it, of course, I'm a Snupin shipper as well as Remus/Sirius, but I like my puppy love far better. If there is a Sirius/Remus possible, I always want that. No sexy potionsmaster can suffice. ;)
ellesra chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Loved it, but I thought about Sirius all the time. You're going to write about him next, right?