Reviews for Whatever Grace Is Given To Him
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
OH MY WORD. THAT SCARED ME SO BAD. I thought both Legolas and Aragorn were DEAD! And good grief, you made it sweet in the end! Amazing.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
OMG OMG OMG NO!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
I had no clue they were waiting on Leggie. No clue whatsoever. He'd better get them out soon, by the way. I can't take Aragorn and Calad being enslaved. It's not natural.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Oh my word! *biting my nails* That sounds like something I would do for my sister if we were fighting and outnumbered. Reading on...
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That chapter was nothing but pure sweetness. Great job.
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
woot! loved it!

don't forget to keep writing xD
TrueWill chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Hey! great story. very very good. loved the ending, so sweet. have enjoyed it very much. thanks. See Ya!
Shanna chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Hola Grecian. Me ha encantado, no sólo el capítulo, sino la historia capítulo ha estado muy emocionante, con mucha tensión. La historia es maravillosa, espero que continues escribiendo, pues eres una de mis favoritas, he disfrutado mucho leyendo. Hasta muy pronto.
Deana chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
YAY! Great ending! WOO HOO! ;)
sielge chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
thanks! A beautiful finish to a beautiful story. I hope that soon I will read a new story from you.
Mornflower chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Such a happy ending. Great job! I absolutly loved it! Do post another story soon!

~*Mornflower*~
Shanna chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Hola Grecian. Este capítulo ha sido muy intenso y emocionante, ¡estoy deseando leer qué va a suceder! Pobre Legolas ¿ahora va a ser él quien esté prisionero? Me gusta mucho tambien el personaje de Calad, está muy bien. No te preocupes de lo que me escribes porque te comprendo muy bien, estoy feliz de que nos entendamos. Un saludo y hasta muy pronto Grecian.
sielge chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Good chapter. Now, I hope that you will come with a new chapter soon!
TrueWill chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
AH so close to freedom. Evil cliffie. Glares at author. oh well go to just admit it. they do make a story exciting. gotta love them, shrugs shoulders and smiles. this was a very good one to. great chapter, just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter. I await more. See Ya!
Deana chapter 6 . 8/5/2004