Reviews for Dreams
Scherherazade chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
Read the entire thing. Well done, enjoyed it very much.
Kitsune Diva chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
I love the story and how it was set up, it was interesting and cute. I also like both endings especially the second one, it was really sweet.
Vamprisslizy chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
interesting
Love Of Blue Crescent Moon chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
NIce story. It was really cute. It was sweet, i really enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work if you have any other stories too. _ BYE
kagome of the western lands chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
aw!so cute! me like it! i loved the alternate ending better then the 1st one.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I think this would be better if you didn't introduce the story with Sesshoumaru and Kagome already in the midst of their relationship - it's much better if you build the tension as you go, wouldn't you agree? _
Charisma Angel Knight chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
That's a good story. I loved it. I still don't get why Kag was in the hospital though. Was it because her future daughter found the jewel and used it? I'm just wondering. Ok. Well, loved it. bye.
SpazMatick chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
much better
blueanimegeek chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
dude this chapter kicked ass its soo awsome omg you need to update son .

well yea thats it . update soon please and thank you
XxFloralSunsetxX chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Great!
XxFloralSunsetxX chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
Woah?
A Fortunate Gander chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
that was a very sweet story, loved it alot.
cpd3 chapter 9 . 3/19/2006
Wow. Good story. The end was a unexpected yet smart twist. I liked the way you developed it. The story was beleivable to have occured after the show.

There were a bunch of simple punctuation errors..and stuff like that. Um, new person talking goes to the next line (I only saw that problem like, uh, once.)

All in all, good job on this piece!
SpazMatick chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
gr... to you it was just a dream they never maryy? that was one long ass dream so what about your other dreamy story? i forget the name of it cause you havent updated in soo long!
madyashiefan chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
ok thats really good but can you at least up date like... now! thanks bye!