Reviews for Trials of the Heart
WacheyP87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I liked it a lot!
LilTigre chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
... hot damn, I hit the jackpot o finding your fic. :D Not only is it slash (yay!), but it's my favorite pairing as well! *dance* This a a nice piece, a sort of 'what if'- but your author's bio says you specialize in AU, and it shows here. Which isn't a bad thing at all! It's a very tender little story. Nice work!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i lovede this story
End of Grace chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Just in case you didn't get my E-mail "The Pharoaoh's guard" Is updating in an HOUR time. This fic is the BOOM! Really great! Going in to the fav list! Can you do more Transformers Yoai? Pairing Optimus and Megatron? Both warriors and leaders of honour but with different outlooks, lock them in a room together and watch sparks fly!
PrimesGirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Absolutely one of the best fanfic’s I have seen in a long time. I have to admit I wasn't to sure about the whole Optimus/Rodimus thing but I admit I think that it was pretty cool. Cant want to read more of your stories.
Gromia chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Good one. Once I got over the Optimus-Rodimus thing, I enjoyed this fic. It's so hard to think of the two of them as a COUPLE. But keep it up.

Gromia
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
AW This was SO CUTE!

Roddi:She also likes it you know

And i hope to see more of your work soon