Reviews for Do You Love Me?
anime-rose-123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
aw so sweet
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This a nice a prank. At first, i thought danny was a jackass, then at the end, he's still is, but little sammy's jackass. I LOVE it.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Ooh! I saw this before. I love this topic. It's so adorable (I saw it on ... Teen Titans ... I think?)

:P

By the way, just a question: On your profile (yes, sometimes I do read it, most of the time anyway) I saw the story "Reinventing the Wheel" and i LOVE the summary. Love isnt even the word.

Please write it soon.

As for this one shot, it's cute and adorable. No doubt.

And your writing is fantastic! :P
Loneraven chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aw
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
aww that was sweet
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

XD That was the sweetest, most cotton-fluffiest one-shots ever! It wasn't just the usual fluff that you knew was coming,...what Danny said was so beautiful,warm, and right, it could melt through solid ice!
XFanFicaholicX chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I'm speechless! I love it!
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
where have I heard that before? I heard that before but its still sweet
Mayday Parker chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Aw, short but sweet. Very cute. Gotta love good fluff.

Um...I have a bit of a favor to ask of you. I will in no way be offended if you say no. I was wondering...if I could sort of "borrow" these questions for a story. I was going to expand upon them but I wanted to get your premission first. I would give you full credit for the use of these if it was ok. It's not going to try follow your story I just wanted the to use questions. Remember, I will not be upset or offended if you don't want me to use them. I just wanted to ask.

Thanx so much!

Cookies n' Hugs!

*Mayday*
mysticofthepen chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Nice. That was awesome man.
Wivere chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
aw! I love this fic so much. It's really short but so swet and fluffy!

-Wivere
Wivere chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
aw! I love this fic so much. It's really short but so swet and fluffy!

-Wivere
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aw...so sweet! I love DxS fluff!
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I've heard this quote before but it's cool how you could modify it to match DP.
Sahbra Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2005