Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Nessarie chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Short... but extremely sweet. Kudos to you!

~Ness
Blackrose0099 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow! OMG that was nice, i was shocked! not really, only hafly. lol :)
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
aw sweet story
Fey Phantom chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Aw, that was really sweet. Nice, cute, quick read!

~Fey
Bibliophile Music Addict chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Great story. Thats one of my all time favorite poems!
phantom angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
danny and sam r so cute 2gether
phantom angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
aw! so *tears* sweet

dannys so romantic
Miz Antiquity chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This fic was so sweet and definatey goin' to my faves!
BAFling chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
O.O pooh! I have no idea what this Danny Phantom is about. I wanted to read something of yours and give u a review but...I know none of 'em stories ya' got there.

I just wanted to ask if you'd like me to send you ch 25 by email? It's almost done, you see, and I did leave things at a cliffie. (What IS your email? I'm trying to remember if I have it.) Well, if it turns out I do, I'm sending you the chapter anyway. Muahahaha!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
AWW! Soo cute!
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Nicely done. Could you read some more of my Princess and me story? I have 11 chapters and I''m working on 12. See you later!
cakreut12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
that's good!keep it up! keep it up!
PhantomAL chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Tis made me go AW. Keep up the good work.

I'm a GUY. Deal with it.

-PhantomAL
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Boy, was I ever fooled. HOnestly, I should have seen that coming, but you didn't describe facial features...No, I'm just kidding. This was really good, maybe a bit more background would have made it a little better...But love the fluff.
forensicpixie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
ive read that so many times ive memerized it( i no im extremely sad, and i also have trouble with spelling, any way...)evan thogh it isnt long, at all, i think its cool, and fab and other things that sounds good, and...yeah!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »